Recommitted Harrison Petty [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

your sentence makes no sense. is that a question or a statement. lol. He says it clear in the video that he wants to be traded. Maybe watch it again. basic comprehension skills.
Apologies, I meant "didn't", have edit my initial post. You said "Then the interviewer says "are you ok with Melbourne's decision to keep you". Petty certainly doesn't correct him". So he didn't correct him and said "I want to be trade so I'm not ok with their decision to keep me", hence he didn't request a trade.

lol Are you all there? At the point, melbourne had already declined the trade. Petty essentially says 'I wanted to be traded, but melbourne said no, so I'm happy to stay around at melbourne'. Why would anyone rock the boat knowing that a trade couldn't get done. That'd be beyond foolish. Your inability to read between the lines is astonishing.

that's great news for us.

Doesn't that just contradict what you were saying though? That just shows that he was requesting a trade to Adelaide.
No, I said there was no trade discussion so there wasn't a request for trade. The emergence of Keane has clearly change our strategy, Petty took the risk and didn't request a trade to get a better contract and this hasn't pay off. If he did and the trade fell through then we would have "honour" his decision to come here the following year and more than likely offer him the same deal.

No, I said there was no trade discussion so there wasn't a request for trade. The emergence of Keane has clearly change our strategy, Petty took the risk and didn't request a trade to get a better contract and this hasn't pay off. If he did and the trade fell through then we would have "honour" his decision to come here the following year and more than likely offer him the same deal.
the request for trade comes BEFORE the trade discussion. not after. wth. Yeah I do like the look of Keane.

Petty took the risk? This makes no sense. At all. It doesn't matter is Adelaide offered him 2 million. it was Melbourne that declined the trade. Not petty.

Just give me 1 good reason why Melbourne would've traded away our main key forward, who is contracted, in the middle of a premiership window? Makes no sense at all.

the request for trade comes BEFORE the trade discussion. not after. wth. Yeah I do like the look of Keane.

Petty took the risk? This makes no sense. At all. It doesn't matter is Adelaide offered him 2 million. it was Melbourne that declined the trade. Not petty.
He took the risk by not telling Melbourne he want to be trade, his stance was he was ok with whatever Melbourne decided.

he didn't tell Melbourne. His manager obviously did. clearly. They went to Melbourne, asked for a trade and Melbourne said no. He said that in his golf interview.
Who care whether Petty or his manager indirectly told Melbourne that he is ok to stay if they didn't want to trade him. That isn't someone requesting for a trade, that is someone who is indecisive and have their hand in both cookie jar.

Who care whether Petty or his manager indirectly told Melbourne that he is ok to stay if they didn't want to trade him. That isn't someone requesting for a trade, that is someone who is indecisive and have their hand in both cookie jar.
Tell me how you think Petty ends up at Adelaide this year. Think about it and tell me how he ends up at the crows during last years trade period. I'll wait.

Tell me how you think Petty ends up at Adelaide this year. Think about it and tell me how he ends up at the crows during last years trade period. I'll wait.
Tell everyone he want a trade and demand Melbourne he be traded or sit out the year like what McCarthy did years ago when GWS wouldn't trade him to Fremantle. He still get paid by Melbourne doesn't he ;)

that's great news for us.

Doesn't that just contradict what you were saying though? That just shows that he was requesting a trade to Adelaide.
I don't have the patience to read the whole thread, but obviously Petty wanted to be traded. The two clubs can't find a common ground while he's contracted. Petty stays at Melbourne.

I don't think the Crows have ever offered more than a future first, which wasn't enough to satisfy Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have the patience to read the whole thread, but obviously Petty wanted to be traded. The two clubs can't find a common ground while he's contracted. Petty stays at Melbourne.

I don't think the Crows have ever offered more than a future first, which wasn't enough to satisfy Melbourne.

He'll be a free agent - we sure he won't be unrestricted?

I was under the impression he has told you guys to he's no longer interested 🤷🏻‍♂️
No different to Papley…Ryan O’Keefe etc requesting trades to Carlton and sticking at the Swans longterm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back