Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

My only two concerns for Harley would be injuries, of course, and as he gets bigger and stronger whether he loses some of his explosive power or not, but they're better these days at working out how to train him right for his assets.

He's only going to get better, I really hope he's able to attract some other stars to the club to help him out.

Don't think the media will get to him at all. Looks like it gets to people online a lot more than him.

My only two concerns for Harley would be injuries, of course, and as he gets bigger and stronger whether he loses some of his explosive power or not, but they're better these days at working out how to train him right for his assets.

He's only going to get better, I really hope he's able to attract some other stars to the club to help him out.

Don't think the media will get to him at all. Looks like it gets to people online a lot more than him.

He looks like he's having a blast playing footy (comes across the same in interviews) which is refreshing from a draftee.

He looks like he's having a blast playing footy (comes across the same in interviews) which is refreshing from a draftee.
Yeah and doesn't he have heck all ties to Melbourne (the city, not the club). Grew up in some country town near the NSW border.

He doesn't strike me as a "I wanna play in Melbourne!" kind of guy. Juddy on the other hand was born in Melbourne suburbia, and wanted out of the Eagles drug ridden culture. Not the same thing.

Yeah and doesn't he have heck all ties to Melbourne (the city, not the club). Grew up in some country town near the NSW border.

He doesn't strike me as a "I wanna play in Melbourne!" kind of guy. Juddy on the other hand was born in Melbourne suburbia, and wanted out of the Eagles drug ridden culture. Not the same thing.

I think Judd gets a bit of a bad rap sometimes, he won a Brownlow and captained a flag for a club that in hindsight had major internal issues, they got a very good trade out of him leaving as well.

I really hope the club and players look after him. He's young and already the talk of the country.

He’s already bullying grown men on the field at this level and his tank isn’t closed to being a finished product. Think that good evidence that you don’t have to turn him to a big bison instantly. Reckon over then next few year the emphasis will be work on his tank rather than his strength.

We were clearly trying to get Tex the Coleman and looked for him pretty much every entry, yet he barely had anyone on him, and your AA defender in McGovern hardly went near him.
Clearly not watched mcgovern over the last 10 years either

I'd question whether he really needs to add any significant bulk at all, he is already astonishingly powerful.

Yes it would be pretty entertaining to see him don't arguing his way through packs with another 10kg of muscle on him, but given he can already bully any midfielder in the competition at his current weight, he is probably better to train in a way that prioritises endurance, flexibility and durability.

I'd question whether he really needs to add any significant bulk at all, he is already astonishingly powerful.

Yes it would be pretty entertaining to see him don't arguing his way through packs with another 10kg of muscle on him, but given he can already bully any midfielder in the competition at his current weight, he is probably better to train in a way that prioritises endurance, flexibility and durability.
I hate this post but it’s sensible.

You were far worse in the 2018 prelim.
edward norton film GIF by hoppip

What an enjoyable day out at the footy that was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back