Toast Happy St. Patricks Day Everyone !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Green.PNG

Have a Guinness Walshy, it will make you forget everything.
pound for pound funniest thing I have seen
Once St Pats was my biggest day of the year..oh to be young
Still dressed in green at work.

nup that little dwarf hand (resembling HBF) finished it for me
0653508700.jpg

Ireland eases up on rules

KEVIN Rudd and thousands of other Australians could find it easier to take out Irish citizenship after an announcement on St Patrick's Day that foreigners with an Irish great-grandparent would be eligible.

At present, Ireland requires a person to have at least one Irish grandparent to claim ancestral right to citizenship, which carries with it a coveted European Union passport and the right to live and work in 27 nations from Britain to Romania.

But Ireland's Government has decided to loosen the rules and extend at least some naturalisation rights to people who are one generation further away from their Irish roots.
That kicks arse. :thumbsu:

It is excellent news for the Irish out there. Makes travel around Europe soooo much easier! I have a Maltese Passport and its easy as to get. Free passage wherever you go in the EU and also no waiting in lines!

Even at Maccas? I want me a Maltese passport!

It is excellent news for the Irish out there. Makes travel around Europe soooo much easier! I have a Maltese Passport and its easy as to get. Free passage wherever you go in the EU and also no waiting in lines!
I might need it if we have another earthquake...

A Carlton supporter and mate is working in London because he has a Greek passport.

I hope he isn't in AWG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back