Mod. Notice Handing in my Moderator's Badge

Remove this Banner Ad

I meant i wrote it was the new mod getting attacked and you wrote no, definetly me. though hint you may be the new mod..

my bad did not word it properly.

It's alright, I didn't read it properly either. And no, it's not me (the moderator). It's me (the one being beat up in Sack Trigg thread).

may i give another clue??

thinking-1.jpg

Just out of interest what is the difference between moderator and spec. moderator
Spec(ial) moderators have super powers and wear a cape.

Nah there's a probationary period where you don't have full mod powers.

So yeah... it's me. Ta dah!

Only took me six weeks to fill out the paperwork and pass the Admin tests. The final exam took me three goes to get right and I didn't have enough money in my account to pay the Moderator license fee so had to wait until payday. Has been a frustrating period.

But here we are. @Vader's reign of terror is over. There's a new sheriff in town.

Being even handed, fair minded, calm and reasonable have always been passions of mine so this was a natural evolution.

In all seriousness, I'm pleased cmndstab and Allefgib have given me the chance and thanks to all those posters who turned the position down, forcing them to delve so deep into their list of preferred candidates.

Play ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back