Rumour GWS targeting Fyfe

Remove this Banner Ad

Since we have an incredible amount of depth, would we entertain Barlow and someone like Sheridan to Melbourne for pick 2? Then try upgrade to pick 1 somehow. Feel dirty for suggesting it and someone so loyal to the club. But if you take sentiment out of it, Barlow is our most tradable player IMO and we need to fit in Mora, Sylvia, Crozier, Simpson, Clancee and Ibbo moving forward.

Since we have an incredible amount of depth, would we entertain Barlow and someone like Sheridan to Melbourne for pick 2? Then try upgrade to pick 1 somehow. Feel dirty for suggesting it and someone so loyal to the club. But if you take sentiment out of it, Barlow is our most tradable player IMO and we need to fit in Mora, Sylvia, Crozier, Simpson, Clancee and Ibbo moving forward.

We take pick 2 back trade for Jesse Hogan.

Freo : Hogan
Demons : Barlow,sherro and pick 2

It's good to dream.

We take pick 2 back trade for Jesse Hogan.

Freo : Hogan
Demons : Barlow,sherro and pick 2

It's good to dream.

I can't see any circumstance that Fremantle would trade out MickyB.
The only exception is if Michael approached the club requesting it and after hearing him speak about us earlier on, that is most unlikely.

Best value would be hopefully another 75 games of of him in purple and maybe a Norm Smith.

25games to be a smartarse ;) But its more as an alternative way to sell the farm for Jesse IF we are going to lose Mundy end of 2014, and we dont know so its hypothetical. His compo pick would be lousy and I'm not proposing we do trade Mundy just maybe the lesser of the alternatives and max benefit of Mundy.

Lachy is probably right it would kneecap our 2014 cup bid. But would losing Barlow, Hill or Clarke or a combination be any better - whats worse??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

25games to be a smartarse ;) But its more as an alternative way to sell the farm for Jesse IF we are going to lose Mundy end of 2014, and we dont know so its hypothetical. His compo pick would be lousy and I'm not proposing we do trade Mundy just maybe the lesser of the alternatives and max benefit of Mundy.

Lachy is probably not wrong it would kneecap our 2014 cup bid. But would losing Barlow, Hill or Clarke or a combination be any better - whats worse??

If you believe that doyen of all that is right Memories then Mundy is our highest paid mid at 1 gazillion dollars. For a team to pry him away from us they would need to pay above that which would result in 18 first round picks and a BJ from Andy D.

If you believe that Mundy is on $750K and that it would take at least that to move him then we would get a pick after our first round pick as compensation, similar to Lance or Dale Thomas.

If you believe that doyen of all that is right Memories then Mundy is our highest paid mid at 1 gazillion dollars. For a team to pry him away from us they would need to pay above that which would result in 18 first round picks and a BJ from Andy D.

If you believe that Mundy is on $750K and that it would take at least that to move him then we would get a pick after our first round pick as compensation, similar to Lance or Dale Thomas.

Only any fair value if we have a bad year - pick ~19 is unders for Mundy.

I wonder what Mundy is thinking. Hes a Victorian and hes a FA, not sure restricted or otherwise. But if hes thinking of taking up an offer next year. Then this year is the year to cash him in?
Mundy was prepared to take less money next year so we could get Riewoldt. I think you will find all 5 free agents will sign quickly on less money than they are currently on so we can resign the required players and get a KPF

I wonder what Mundy is thinking. Hes a Victorian and hes a FA, not sure restricted or otherwise. But if hes thinking of taking up an offer next year. Then this year is the year to cash him in?

He might be Victorian but his wife is a local girl and they have a little one. Can't see her wanting to move away from her family support.

He actually came from Aquinas College (along with Duffield and Yeo). He is from Lake Grace but boarded there. He didn't even make their 1st's. Someone was really doing their job when they spotted him!
The year he was drafted i remember Andrew Lockyer did up some kind of "review" in the worst, of WA state players he rated.. said Fyfe was the best contested mark for his age he had ever seen. I think we were lucky he slipped through to us, perhaps his skinny physique or kicking skills scared some clubs.

He might be Victorian but his wife is a local girl and they have a little one. Can't see her wanting to move away from her family support.

I was going to ask about that! I think, if we're lucky, she will likely not really been keen to move away from her family until the baby is at least toddling around - and if we're really lucky, they may have another baby on the way then. ;) We'll have him stitched up until he retires.

I was going to ask about that! I think, if we're lucky, she will likely not really been keen to move away from her family until the baby is at least toddling around - and if we're really lucky, they may have another baby on the way then. ;) We'll have him stitched up until he retires.

We've got money and we are in premiership mode.I believe mundy will be a one club player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back