Gvfl Headlines We'd Like To See...

Remove this Banner Ad

Doona2 said:
How many does he need for the big 200? I see his lads have a bye this weekend in the cricket - do the Maroons have anything scheduled?

A few of the boys will line up in the B grade. They are the likes of J Brown, J Anderson, etc, the boys who haven't had a heap of cricket.

HJ32, what did you think of our number 4 bat (i think thats where he batted, Nick), thin looking older bloke. Trav said he went ok. He is a solid bat, hasn't played cricket in a few years, but moved to town, got on our website and called trav, good find.

How was travs offies? Bamboozal anyone?

Doona, what will young Chippa do with his cricket over the summer, said he was playing, but will footy commitments hold his cricket back? If he is going to have a crack at VFL, he needs to do the pre-season 110%.

fat back pocket said:
Doona, what will young Chippa do with his cricket over the summer, said he was playing, but will footy commitments hold his cricket back? If he is going to have a crack at VFL, he needs to do the pre-season 110%.

Good point - Chippa Douglas has been training for the past 4-5 weeks and depedning on what he does with football says he's keen to play cricket as long as he can. Believe the Bendigo Bombers are keen to look at him also, so like you FBP Im confident there'll be plenty of VFL offers coming his way. Would be great to see and young Richie wind up at the same club - even though we'll lose to very handy cricketers.

Stuart Peterson or should I say Fat Back Pocket and GV Middle man, would you just shut up, you are giving Seymour Lions a bad name

Stick to footy

fat back pocket said:
A few of the boys will line up in the B grade. They are the likes of J Brown, J Anderson, etc, the boys who haven't had a heap of cricket.

HJ32, what did you think of our number 4 bat (i think thats where he batted, Nick), thin looking older bloke. Trav said he went ok. He is a solid bat, hasn't played cricket in a few years, but moved to town, got on our website and called trav, good find.

How was travs offies? Bamboozal anyone?.

Trav bowled really well actually - gave them a fair rip too.
Nick opened and was sturdy without playing many shots. He ended up retiring after about 15 overs. Looks like he's got good concentration, and could be a good pick up for the maroons. Nelson Munce was good too.

Grandale said:
Great skipper you are...Travis bowls leggies!

What a ********er grandale . . . love it!!! Musta been a fair old trip away FBP, seems you like for a second you forgot part of Clydie's weaponry.

fat back pocket said:
How do you know that your "mate" gets calls from the Seymour coach? Maybe because Footyboss = Mark Jansz. And it is you Mark "I look like Tarzan and play like Jane" Jansz who speaks to the great SJD.

Anyway, alls well that ends well, it ended pretty ******** for Euroa, but, hey, their burnt bread will leave a pretty aweful taste in most euroa residents mouth, but the imports don't care. They're only there 6 months of the year.

I agree with the Middle Man - stick the gold medal up your arse.

Better luck next year.
Ok, let me settle this one. I am not Mark Jansz. Yes I play for Euroa, but I didnt take to the feild on grand final day just like you Sturat Peterson who is also the gv middle man. Yes we have found out that stuart peterson the fat ass ******** himself and gv middleman. Ok donkey balls licker that you are, you have never played senior footy in your life and by all accounts never will at seymour after you got a hold your coaches phone on the footy trip and were ringing us euroa boys bagging us but what you didnt realise is that one call went to the wrong person who has no involvement at our club and brought you unstuck you midget ********er.

FOOTYBOSS said:
Ok, let me settle this one. I am not Mark Jansz. Yes I play for Euroa, but I didnt take to the feild on grand final day just like you Sturat Peterson who is also the gv middle man. Yes we have found out that stuart peterson the fat ass ******** himself and gv middleman. Ok donkey balls licker that you are, you have never played senior footy in your life and by all accounts never will at seymour after you got a hold your coaches phone on the footy trip and were ringing us euroa boys bagging us but what you didnt realise is that one call went to the wrong person who has no involvement at our club and brought you unstuck you midget ********er.
he he, this is great stuff boys. keep it up please. the rivalry between you two towns is huge isn't it?? these days I'd say the rivalry between you's two would be far superior than the rochy/echuca and ky/tonny.

jmain14 said:
he he, this is great stuff boys. keep it up please. the rivalry between you two towns is huge isn't it?? these days I'd say the rivalry between you's two would be far superior than the rochy/echuca and ky/tonny.

In actual fact, the rivalry between Seymour and Euroa had died off somewhat until this year. It's not a patch on what it was when we both first came into the GVFL (or so the old-timers tell me) or even what it was like in the mid-90s when we were both plop.
I think FBP or GVMM or whoever he is may be just taking it upon himself to ensure the rivalry gets back up to fever pitch and stays there. Should be an interesting one when the Lions and Pies meet first-up next year. In the Ones because its the GF rematch and in the Twos to see how long FBP lasts.

I fully agree with you FOOTYBOSS you didnt play in the GF...but your name was in the 21..... Shotty just destroyed you so it looked like you didnt play...we no who you are so dont try and come up with an allias.... Theres only 2 tools who you could be ( actaully your whole club are tools) but we no the 3 man ones... Janze and Mcbrien...both very average footballers... god knows how Mcbrian go so main games...what a hack..

FOOTYBOSS said:

FOOTBOSS did we ring you or not!!! Or were you hanging of Grainger like a bad smell as always when we apparetly rang himmmm.... Come on you clown footboss i might be a twos player as well but i have my own identity i dont need grainger or janze to pump my tryes

GV Middle Man said:
FOOTBOSS did we ring you or not!!! Or were you hanging of Grainger like a bad smell as always when we apparetly rang himmmm.... Come on you clown footboss i might be a twos player as well but i have my own identity i dont need grainger or janze to pump my tryes

Mate, he has played about a dozen senior games in the past few years.

And i can tell you for a fact he didn't ring anyone on the trip away!! He was passed out for most of it!

Are you saying that Stuie "perfectly round ball" Peterson played senior GV footy? Well I'll be f$%%ed.......

Seymour really must have spent some $ in recent years to improve their list. Correct me if im wrong but if he played senior footy they would have sent him on the field in a wheelbarrow wouldnt they????

Just one last question, Is it possible for someone with that much fat on their hammys to allow their quad to stretch into a kicking position?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whippet said:
Are you saying that Stuie "perfectly round ball" Peterson played senior GV footy? Well I'll be f$%%ed.......

Seymour really must have spent some $ in recent years to improve their list. Correct me if im wrong but if he played senior footy they would have sent him on the field in a wheelbarrow wouldnt they????

Just one last question, Is it possible for someone with that much fat on their hammys to allow their quad to stretch into a kicking position?

ha ha ha the Gf was two weeks ago and there is still heaps of shots at each other. What a laugh keep it up.

Whippet said:

Just one last question, Is it possible for someone with that much fat on their hammys to allow their quad to stretch into a kicking position?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. Maybe?

Lets not get bitter about losing the GF, I'm sure Euroa had a few hanger ons during their 15 year drought without success.

Matt Mills, Nathan Harper, and a little bloke by the name of Guy Morphette all got a game this year, probably a reason they stumbled at their final hurdle and got nothing. Because blokes like this shouldn't be anywhere near the seniors if they want their club to win a flag.

Euroa had minimal injuries as well. Peterson was lucky to get a game due to injuries.

Anyway, we all know Seymour was a shadow of its present self in the past 10 years. I'm sure Euroa have had some spuds go through their ranks. They obviously had and still have a group of pea hearted blokes who crumble when the going gets tough.

So have your dig. The Scoreboard and premiership cup doesn't lie. 2 flags in the past 14 years, Euroa = 0.

Whippet whats your playing record mate!!! Unlike ****heads at Euroa... At Seymour winning the Premiership was a Club achievement and althought Peterson didnt push for senior games his committment to the clubs cause in winning a premiership was 2nd to none...you wont find a more deicated person... Althought on 21 players smashed euroa last week... We contribute that to the whole club mate!!! If you Euroa crab played with some team heart instead of individual heart you might not of been so pathetic in the last quater!!!!!!!!

Whippet said:

ha ha, you two boys really get along hey...

fat back pocket said:
Whippet said:

Just one last question, Is it possible for someone with that much fat on their hammys to allow their quad to stretch into a kicking position?[/QUOTE]

Not sure. Maybe?

Lets not get bitter about losing the GF, I'm sure Euroa had a few hanger ons during their 15 year drought without success.

Matt Mills, Nathan Harper, and a little bloke by the name of Guy Morphette all got a game this year, probably a reason they stumbled at their final hurdle and got nothing. Because blokes like this shouldn't be anywhere near the seniors if they want their club to win a flag.

Euroa had minimal injuries as well. Peterson was lucky to get a game due to injuries.

Anyway, we all know Seymour was a shadow of its present self in the past 10 years. I'm sure Euroa have had some spuds go through their ranks. They obviously had and still have a group of pea hearted blokes who crumble when the going gets tough.

So have your dig. The Scoreboard and premiership cup doesn't lie. 2 flags in the past 14 years, Euroa = 0.

I cant believe your saying that Happy Harper is probably part of the reason they didnt win the flag. Remember Stuie, 15 minutes of the season cost them the Premiership. Your talking about a player like happy who is probably in the top 5 or so younger players in the league and a player like matty mills who has played well over 200 games and played in 5 or 6 finals campaigns. Pal, you are that far off the boil with those remarks its ridiculous. All coming from someone who will never play senior GV footy again.

GV Middle Man said:
Whippet whats your playing record mate!!! Unlike ****heads at Euroa... At Seymour winning the Premiership was a Club achievement and althought Peterson didnt push for senior games his committment to the clubs cause in winning a premiership was 2nd to none...you wont find a more deicated person... Althought on 21 players smashed euroa last week... We contribute that to the whole club mate!!! If you Euroa crab played with some team heart instead of individual heart you might not of been so pathetic in the last quater!!!!!!!!

Stop pumping yourself up Stuie.

What was pea hearted about Euroa's Season?

Whippet said:
fat back pocket said:
I cant believe your saying that Happy Harper is probably part of the reason they didnt win the flag. Remember Stuie, 15 minutes of the season cost them the Premiership. Your talking about a player like happy who is probably in the top 5 or so younger players in the league and a player like matty mills who has played well over 200 games and played in 5 or 6 finals campaigns. Pal, you are that far off the boil with those remarks its ridiculous. All coming from someone who will never play senior GV footy again.

Yep, far too harsh on the local boys, Millsy in particular. Remember FBP, this is the same guy who single-handedly won the Euroa Scooby Doos the game against us up there this year. He certainly looked senior material that day.