Greg Bentley

n668067098_269163_9516.jpg

Height: 187

Weight: 83

Date of Birth: 9th April 1987

Nickname: Bents

Position: Forward

SANFL Club: Sturt

Recruited From: Dandenong U18's (Rookie since promoted to Senior list)

Career Games: 21 (9 wins, 12 losses)

Career Goals: 6

For more career stats click here.

More info on Greg Bentley

Recruited from Rosebud/Dandenong U18 in Victoria, he was placed on the Port Adelaide Football Club's rookie list but was upgraded to the senior list during 2006. Bentley played his first AFL game on August 12, 2006 against the Western Bulldogs in Darwin and he kicked a goal with his first kick in the AFL.

Greg was delisted at the end of the 2008 season and later picked up by Carlton in the Rookie Draft.

Re: #41 Greg Bentley

These photos show just what the Bentster can achieve and 08 will be remembered as the year that the 'sleeping giant' was awakened.

This post will also, albeit only temporarily, move Greg to the top of this thread, as is his just position.

Re: #41 Greg Bentley

Bentley was probably the biggest disappointment for me of all players last year. Lets hope he can return to late 06 form, otherwise i think it could be his last year on our list.

Good honest goer, but needs to improve his disposal.

Re: INs and OUTs for the showdown

can someone let me know how Greg Bentley is going, seemed to be alright in his first couple of years when he was playing but havent seen hisname bantied around at all this season, am just wondering what his role is in the ressies and where chocco wants him to be at.

Re: #22 Greg Bentley

bye bents - all the best for 2009 - if ever back in Adelaide and want a good feed - well always welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Back