Movies & TV Great YouTube Clips

Remove this Banner Ad

funny you should mention youtube videos i spent like 2 hours watching shane crawford on the footy show. he is ****ing hilarious, anything by him is absolute gold

funny you should mention youtube videos i spent like 2 hours watching shane crawford on the footy show. he is ****ing hilarious, anything by him is absolute gold
There has never been a more appropriate usage of this emoticon

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]qX4IA1pe1K0[/YOUTUBE]
The great man.

[YOUTUBE]cZjk6qtyZCg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
LASSSSSSSSSSSSSSAGNE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAH!!!
How we all laughed to bits.
When Tottenham got the shits.

:D

Video Reel

I've got highlights of both Lamb and Parker in action against SA. However due to bigpond being an absolute **** on my computer I could only download the first three quarters. So I don't have anything from the last quarter unfortunately. First time i've edited a video so don't expect too much :).

http://depositfiles.com/files/9d5e1thzk

Re: Video Reel

Managed to get the last quarter.

[youtube]qtVLZ6yTKoI[/youtube]

[youtube]Juis9ppzuEw[/youtube]

Would have been nice if the Vic Metro and NSW/ACT games were broadcast as well. Would have liked to have seen the games where Parker was BOG against NSW/ACT and Lamb kicking 4 goals and 2 respectively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They do a great video, OK Go. A so-so band in terms of their actual songs (catchy enough but fairly unmemorable) but their videos have made them so much more successful than they would have been if they had just made the typical boring pop clips.

Saw this on the main board and it made me laugh with so much envy. I wish my school or uni or sports club had such a tradition...

[youtube]tODlPxhbGF8[/youtube]

lol at the players doing it. Wish college was like that here with the tribal feel it has.

Those were the opposition players doing it too, even better.

It genuinely is one of the reasons I want to go to America to do my post grad. Not just because the courses for my particular one, I have been told, are of better quality there but the college atmosphere and pride is just not the same in Australia. Would be an incredible experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back