Grandstand Bricks

Remove this Banner Ad

Urmoe

Premiership Player
North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2008 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor
Dec 11, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
none
Not sure if this has been posted anywhere here...

Buy a piece of Arden Street

Nothing says “North Melbourne” more than the old Arden Street grandstand, in front of which a rich tradition of Shinboner football has been built.

In this once in a lifetime opportunity, you can own a part of this history by securing an original brick from the grandstand. You will also receive a personalised certificate of authenticity.

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/season2008/news/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/87406/default.aspx

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/Portals/0/NMFC255 Brick Flyer.pdf

Damn - I swiped a brick during demolition but obviously got no certificate of authenticity. I do have Glenn Archer's signature on it so that has to count for something. On the other hand, I also have Dean Laidley's signature on it. :eek:

So if these are the original grandstand bricks, where are the bricks from that are listed in the Auction?
I havent had it officially confirmed by judging by RoyalBlue's phone number on most of them, they are the original bricks from the mens dunnies.

Looks like I'm gonna have to pay postage for a brick. I can just see the postie now... "What is this, a brick or something?"

Building a house over the next year... got to find the right spot to include an Arden St brick as part of it. Will be very cool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still don't get it, perhaps you can elaborate?

Merely stating the facts of what was apparently written. For the full story you need to speak to this bloke, who looks pretty happy:

indian.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back