Goulburn Valley FL U/18's - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ogden only 4 under 18s games this year i believe. pretty difficult even with 4 bog's..

Oakley from rochy must have a big show in the medal, strong player who would come under notice from the umpires. Ogden has played a total of 5 minutes of thirds footy this year. piss weak that Ky would even try to qualify him. He will win the rising star by a mile in seniors. heard he had 33 possys against the swans, FREAK!

Oakley from rochy must have a big show in the medal, strong player who would come under notice from the umpires. Ogden has played a total of 5 minutes of thirds footy this year. piss weak that Ky would even try to qualify him. He will win the rising star by a mile in seniors. heard he had 33 possys against the swans, FREAK!

Piss weak? Why not try and qualify him? Ky have been short on numbers all year and may need to call on Oggy if the seniors lose early in the finals. Although apparently even if the seniors lose he will only play if there are injuries. Swans would be similar with Jesse Finnen coming back from the Bushies. I see Echuca didn't qualify Evans and Williams and Kyabram the same with Pryde and Mangan :rolleyes:

Piss weak? Why not try and qualify him? Ky have been short on numbers all year and may need to call on Oggy if the seniors lose early in the finals. Although apparently even if the seniors lose he will only play if there are injuries. Swans would be similar with Jesse Finnen coming back from the Bushies. I see Echuca didn't qualify Evans and Williams and Kyabram the same with Pryde and Mangan :rolleyes:

did mangan even play a game of 3rds this yr?

if ogden gets votes in seniors it goes towards his under 18 tally as well, so he'll probably win

You are a genuine Spoof Knuckle! that is probably the dumbest call i have heard for the season! :D :D:D I sometimes wonder what shit really goes through your head buddy :confused::confused::confused::confused:

With the finals coming the rochy boys could end up sneaking into the granny with a lucky run flogged manfield both times so they would be feeling pretty confident playing them on deakin aswell:)

Saw Echuca play on Saturday, looked unstoppable with Aydo Walton dominant at full forward and Tommy Merrett giving first use in the ruck. Will be hard to beat come finals.

Saw Echuca play on Saturday, looked unstoppable with Aydo Walton dominant at full forward and Tommy Merrett giving first use in the ruck. Will be hard to beat come finals.

Id suggest that he'd struggle against the likes of Scott Oakley and Jake Reeves if he plays thirds, probably go without a tap for the whole day ;)

Id suggest that he'd struggle against the likes of Scott Oakley and Jake Reeves if he plays thirds, probably go without a tap for the whole day ;)

Tommy is probably the most unheard of and under-rated player in GVFL 3rds. He is fitter, faster, and can jump higher than any other ruckmen in the league. Scott Oakley and Jake Reeves will be eating his dust come finals.

i still fel its as WAP when he only plays 5 mins of thirds footy. to me it lacks integrity particulalrly if they have guys who miss out on playing because he comes back. Ky should think clearly on this. To me he hasn't earnt the right to play in the team. I reckon alot of the other ky guys would feel the same way. he's played seniors and bushies all year and that where he should stay.

Tommy is probably the most unheard of and under-rated player in GVFL 3rds. He is fitter, faster, and can jump higher than any other ruckmen in the league. Scott Oakley and Jake Reeves will be eating his dust come finals.
Well u have just taken him from under-rated to a fair way over rated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah i would bak jakes reeves, scott oakly to beat him in the ruck and i cant c old mezza competing against them in a marking contest around the ground i would c him more as a weak link in the side

yeah i would bak jakes reeves, scott oakly to beat him in the ruck and i cant c old mezza competing against them in a marking contest around the ground i would c him more as a weak link in the side
agreed plays good at full back but chuck him in the ruck against well built ruckman and can not c him doing a great deal.. does have a good leap but thats about all

Letcher=
potato.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back