Good crowd next week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be if Collingwood beat Freo on Friday night. Their supporters may come out in force to support Port because if we stumble they will take fourth and keep it unless the Crows beat the Dogs later in the day.

Our last two games against Port Adelaide in Melbourne were 2006 round 18 14,815 and the 2005 elimination final 25,173. Even the 2008 Port Adelaide round 15 game at AMMI only had 19,851 in attendance. I can't see us breaking 20k.

Not sure many Collingwood supporters would turn up in any case.

We just can't drop this game. The whole season is on the line, Shagga's 300th and the opposition who has nothing to play for.

20k would be a terrific crowd for us, but I feel we may get 17-18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure many Collingwood supporters would turn up in any case.

We just can't drop this game. The whole season is on the line, Shagga's 300th and the opposition who has nothing to play for.

20k would be a terrific crowd for us, but I feel we may get 17-18.
I'll be there, inviting Tredrea to take a bow.

I think to break 15000 will be a fair effort this week.

If we don`t get more than 20,000 at the G with Shagga's 300th and a week before the finals it will be a disgrace.

If we are going to sustain a future in Melbourne we can not be content with home attendances of 15,000 for games like this.

No, half of them are sympathizers from other clubs, that's why we need Magpies to come out and support us.

That's overstating it a tad, isn't it? For what it's worth, I'll be going along on Sat to support North. The long-range weather forecast says 19deg and sunny.........what better to get us into the mood for finals than a sunny Saturday arvo at the G.

That's overstating it a tad, isn't it? For what it's worth, I'll be going along on Sat to support North. The long-range weather forecast says 19deg and sunny.........what better to get us into the mood for finals than a sunny Saturday arvo at the G.

Yep. Then a Sunday arvo at the Dome.

For you of course.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back