Golf Golf Clubs/Equipment Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

What sort of headwear do you guys wear? Standard cap, bucket, wide brim? Brand?

When you visit clubs other than your own, do you purchase a cap from that location as a useful momento and or to contribute monetary wise to the golf club
Standard cap with a bandana underneath to stop the sweat ruining my cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever fits your stroke and gives you confidence. Could be a $2 putter or could be a $1000 putter. Only god knows the answer to such questions.

After my putting mishaps the other day, I’m using a random $30 putter at the moment.

Do more costly putters make a difference? Any recommendations for a second hand putter I should keep an eye out for around $200?

Go to a golf shop and muck around with different shapes etc. Decide on one you like. Scour the net for a cheapie. Amazon international is a good option. Japan has heaps of Odyssey options. Buy two of the same. When one stops working, put it in the naughty corner and start with the other. Repeat as needed. It tells them who is the boss.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Go to a golf shop and muck around with different shapes etc. Decide on one you like. Scour the net for a cheapie. Amazon international is a good option. Japan has heaps of Odyssey options. Buy two of the same. When one stops working, put it in the naughty corner and start with the other. Repeat as needed. It tells them who is the boss.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah man, if you try putters at your local shop, buy from them. They need your support. Why would you support the world's richest man when the local shops struggle? Otherwise they'll close and you won't be able to test anything.

Nah man, if you try putters at your local shop, buy from them. They need your support. Why would you support the world's richest man when the local shops struggle? Otherwise they'll close and you won't be able to test anything.
I get that - but he stated he was looking for budget options. My suggestion was supporting the buyer, not the seller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back