Golden State Warriors thread - All Star 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Err...ex Kramer1 here...forgot my log-in after 17 years.

So after all the back and forth we stay where we were for much of the year. Some podcast said we had the second best record from March 1? Is that right?

Absolute crapshoot in play in. Not surprised if we win through, not surprised if we're bundled out.

A perfect end for Klay.
83c36367d542ec2c7575c0862d971427.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Kerr sucked so hard. Looney had Sabonis in fits, Mooney was doing well both ends. They kick started the comeback in the second.

9 and 15 minutes respectively

Last two seasons are on Green. I say this as someone who knows we have zero championships without him. We would have been contenders the last two years if Green didn't Green.

Jesus...all the sound bites are already how important it is that the big three stuck together.

Draymond had the hide to say the organisation has to look after Klay and he because they loooked after the organisation. It might be the most out of touch quote I've read in any context...anywhere...ever...

Final ratings

Steph - B+ I still love you (Previous A+, A, A, A-, A, A, B+)
Klay - B- Showed something at the end of the year (C, C-, D, C-, C, B-)
Wiggins - C Solid (D, D+, D, C-, C, C+, C+)
Green - C- Different team with him, but he's the reason for our season (C, D, D, NR, C, C+)
Looney - D+ Interesting off-season for him (B, B-, C+, C-, C-, D, D+)

Paul - C+ Despite the media was actually good this year (B, B, B, B-, NR, NR, C)
Kaminga A- Excellent season (B-, C+, C+, B, A-, A-, A-)
Moody C Been okay when playing (B, B+, B+, NR, NR, NR, C-)
Payton C Too injury prone (B, B, NR, NR, NR, C, C)
Saric NR Out of rotation (B+, B+, B+, B+, B-, C+, NR)
Jackson-Davis B+ Excellent second round pick (B, B-, NR, B, C, C-, B-)
Pod B Dropped off a little. Still going okay (NR, B, B+, B+, B+, B+, B)
Quinones NR I thought he was no good early in the year, but has been very solid and is good depth (NR, C, NR)

Interesting off-season. Not really sure what they will do. I still feel they don't change much... for better or worse.

G - Curry
G - Moody
F - Kaminga
F - Green
C - Jackson-Davis

Back-up
G - Pods
G - Klay (he should be a 20 minute guy off the bench)

Other spots will be whatever they can get from trades / free agents.

I love Looney, but not sure if he is back. Seems like they love him there.

Payton's body just lets him down otherwise I'd have him back. Saric will be gone.

Paul will be gone (though I thought he was actually good). I

'm guessing Wiggins will be gone too, but not sure what we get for him. He's actually the type of player we need (wing defender who can score), but he just doesn't bring it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back