CaptainDavey

Premiership Player
Sep 26, 2005
The Shire
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea
I always have fights with my mates over this. Who are we backing in a stoush?

I'm gonna say King Kong because I'm partial to Greeks and most Greeks are hairy apes, so why not. Nah in all serious, he's a big hairy bloke so I reckon he'd clobber that chick Godzilla

There is a lot to consider with such a hypothetical fight.

- location: if it was a cage match I would have to go with Godzilla as he the weapons to destroy KK but if it was an island battle as in the old movie I would have to go with KK as he has the much better coordination & centre of gravity which would allow him to evade Goz & then counter strike.

- Motivation: Again this is a hard question; if the fight was over a pretty blond you have to go for KK his desire to get up close with a hottie sends him into a rage that would see Godzilla destroyed in about 30 seconds.

But if the fight was to occur whilst KK & Goz were on a wave of city devastation/demolition then you have to go with Goz as he will travel to find something to destroy were KK was dragged into conflict with mankind, so at the time of this fight Goz would be in such a frenzied rage that he would come of the victor.

But in the "toughest oversized/mutated beast" competition I would go for KK winner by rear naked choke.

i prefer king kong, the guy is a champ have you seen the most recent the bloke just does things as he is misunderstood, apart from the cartoon godzilla is a spaz, he kills coz its fun. KING KONG ROCKS, and as marns said hot women were sacrificed for his honour

Look, godzilla is no doubt a top bloke but King Kong would be all over him due to he superior intellect and that one time he deleted those 3 t-rex's

However Godzilla is a much bigger beast so KK might not have the weapons to deal with such a big foe.

Thread needs more brains.

Godzilla, easy. Atomic breath, cooked monkey.

Next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pfft godzilla is just power and size... Godzilla is where its at! Has love, has emotions! Peoples choice

When someone gets emoted to death in a fight, I'll concede you may have something. Until then... the nuclear lizard with funky powers is where the smart money lands.

When someone gets emoted to death in a fight, I'll concede you may have something. Until then... the nuclear lizard with funky powers is where the smart money lands.
funky powers? he breathes badly, the guy from that random monster movie where you couldnt see what he looked like till the end (that fell from the sky)... you know the camera based one.. anyway, could beat him (godzilla not King Kong, King Kong is mighty!)

Godzilla, easy. Atomic breath, cooked monkey. Next.

jU8l4XR.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back