Oppo Camp Go you Woofers - Semi Final 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No thanks, I want a Geelong-Hawthorn Grand Final. :thumbsu:

I couldn't handle two of those games. I would prefer the Hawks being out in straight sets and then us win the flag in the same year.

And then listen to the Hawk fans talk about how they step up in September.

I just can't see the doggies getting up, unfortunately. They're too decimated with injury. Just not enough talent on the park.
Who are they missing? They just got 5 back.

Jong now obviously. Murphy.
I can't think of any others.

It might actually be a bit of a crap game. Those 5 dogs players that came back will be feeling the pinch.
And the Hawks will be battered.

It's a shame their supporters aren't as likeable as their team. Go and have a look on their board and you'll be hard pressed to find any positive acknowledgement of Geelong, infact the majority of them would rather Hawthorn win 4 in a row than us win anything.

Good team but their supporters can get ******.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon Doggies!!!

We already know Bontempelli is a freak but I'm picking him to step up & get 30+ & kick 3+ goals vs Hawks to win the game for the Dogs!

The question is though, if we manage to make the Grand Final, would we rather face Sydney or Hawthorn? Because if the answer is the latter, then as sacrilegious as it sounds, logically speaking we should be barracking for the Hawks next week, as if they get up they will be far more likely than the Bulldogs to cause an upset against the Swans in the prelim.

The question is though, if we manage to make the Grand Final, would we rather face Sydney or Hawthorn? Because if the answer is the latter, then as sacrilegious as it sounds, logically speaking we should be barracking for the Hawks next week, as if they get up they will be far more likely than the Bulldogs to cause an upset against the Swans in the prelim.
#alwaysanyonebuthawforn

End of story.

I know it would be a great feeling beating the Hawks in the GF but if we lost I can't describe how gutted I'd be to lose to them again and hand them the 4peat and subsequently the greatest team of all. If we won last night easily I might think differently but I don't want a coin flip game against the Hawks in the GF.

It's a shame their supporters aren't as likeable as their team. Go and have a look on their board and you'll be hard pressed to find any positive acknowledgement of Geelong, infact the majority of them would rather Hawthorn win 4 in a row than us win anything.

Good team but their supporters can get ******.
Wowee reading their oppo thread now.
Someone get some pepper because they've got a lifetime supply of salt.

Sons of the West,
Red, White and Blue.
Do us all a favour
And smack the Wees and Poo.
Doggies/GWS, Pussies/Adelaide
Ideal outcome
Lots of hope for a long awaited, Newbie and 3rd flag, but Geelong wipe em off and win their fourth in a decade.
Menzel, McCarthy, Cowan, Menegola, Motlop, Danger, Ruggles etc all starring and winning their first flag
I'm getting excited, best trot off to bed now

I know it would be a great feeling beating the Hawks in the GF but if we lost I can't describe how gutted I'd be to lose to them again and hand them the 4peat and subsequently the greatest team of all. If we won last night easily I might think differently but I don't want a coin flip game against the Hawks in the GF.

See I feel the opposite lol.
I reckon if we did smash them then they would disect the game more and really nut out a plan to beat us but as the game was decided by 1 mis kick for goal they may back their system to correct the result with little change.
In that case I cannot see us allowing them to play their own game so easily and for such long periods of time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back