Unsolved Girls that went missing from Adelaide Oval 1973

Remove this Banner Ad

Given all of the POI's are dead. (The description in 1973 suggested he was over 45 at the time)
If the Police eventually solve it, do you think they will let us know? or just leave it open?
There is actually no-one to prosecute!
Well my POI is still alive.

Is it at all possible that all the suspects being named in this thread, Hart, Brown, Raden etc. All knew each other? All pedo’s, and people like that somehow find others that are like them. Even in other States etc.

Both Hart and Brown seem to not really care about people finding out about their crimes. Brown would abuse family members, young nieces and cousins of his wife.

Hart was obviously brazen enough that he was told to get the hell out of Adelaide because he just didn’t give a crap.

What about others? Did any have a fear of being caught? Or did any shady characters in this case have anything big to loose and so needed other hands in the pot to help him get the prize he wanted?

With witness’s, especially SL, it’s hard because every time you access a memory, you change it slightly. So the original memory she first took away that day could be a huge stark contrast to what she says today. And that’s not necessarily her fault, as she believes it as a true memory. But that’s where memory is dangerous, it’s malleable and so so fragile.

Is it at all possible that all the suspects being named in this thread, Hart, Brown, Raden etc. All knew each other? All pedo’s, and people like that somehow find others that are like them. Even in other States etc.

Both Hart and Brown seem to not really care about people finding out about their crimes. Brown would abuse family members, young nieces and cousins of his wife.

Hart was obviously brazen enough that he was told to get the hell out of Adelaide because he just didn’t give a crap.

What about others? Did any have a fear of being caught? Or did any shady characters in this case have anything big to loose and so needed other hands in the pot to help him get the prize he wanted?

With witness’s, especially SL, it’s hard because every time you access a memory, you change it slightly. So the original memory she first took away that day could be a huge stark contrast to what she says today. And that’s not necessarily her fault, as she believes it as a true memory. But that’s where memory is dangerous, it’s malleable and so so fragile.
People talk about 6 degrees of seperation, in Adelaide its probably closer to 3 degrees so Id have to say quite likely if not almost a certainty that those like minded people would associate on occasion.
BVE is a classic example, was in the vacinity when Duncan drowned, knew Stevenson, convicted over 'Family crimes, possibly photographed at Beaumont search.

Lets not forget, this is a State thats suppressed the findings of an inquiry into these types of activities.
You dont do that unless the web reaches far and wide..

Have you said your POI name in public at all? Or are you investigating him alone atm?

I understand you were a victim of your POI, so I do sincerely apologise
I have mentioned his name - Lindsay West. I seem to be the only person interested in getting information. There is only a couple of articles in the newspapers. Some around 95, which had no name and the other after his trial.
I just have to link events. I have to be thorough, as SAPOL have told me once ' he doesn't fit the profile', so he has never even been questioned.

Can anyone shed lite on this?
I have just read a report on the AO case. A man by the name of Frank was with the girls families at the football match. He apparently went somewhere for 30mins, before the girls went to the toilet.
Then when people were searching for the girls, he just stayed in his seat.

Can anyone shed lite on this?
I have just read a report on the AO case. A man by the name of Frank was with the girls families at the football match. He apparently went somewhere for 30mins, before the girls went to the toilet.
Then when people were searching for the girls, he just stayed in his seat.
This has been mentioned quite a bit in this thread before. If you click the search link in the top right of the page and type in "Frank Bones" then select "This Thread" in the drop down menu you will get a list of all comments made relating to your question.

Something I hadn't noticed until last night is the fact that the coroner's inquest 1979 was held in QLD. Given it's a SA crime that is very compelling for investigative direction.

I've tried to find out why the location may be in a certain place..no definitive answer but general sense it does when evidence can be adduced there.

Brown was in QLD but he wasn't even known as offender at that time. Hart has some association I understand there and will scratch surface more..

When Radan left Broadview it was 1978..We know he must have went to QLD because we know he was convicted up there in 1984 for 1982 offences.

I read somewhere on social media a remark that MC has always had ER identified as likely perp. I'm thinking it possible that ER was their focus..perhaps....otherwise I can't explain why the location would be QLD

I didn't think it was that uncommon for inquests to be held in other locations. I don't think you can read anything into it from a case point of view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something I hadn't noticed until last night is the fact that the coroner's inquest 1979 was held in QLD. Given it's a SA crime that is very compelling for investigative direction.

I've tried to find out why the location may be in a certain place..no definitive answer but general sense it does when evidence can be adduced there.

Brown was in QLD but he wasn't even known as offender at that time. Hart has some association I understand there and will scratch surface more..

When Radan left Broadview it was 1978..We know he must have went to QLD because we know he was convicted up there in 1984 for 1982 offences.

I read somewhere on social media a remark that MC has always had ER identified as likely perp. I'm thinking it possible that ER was their focus..perhaps....otherwise I can't explain why the location would be QLD
Where did you see that? My understanding was that it was held in SA.

Check this out

"37/64
Les Ratcliffe at the Coroner's Court, Adelaide, on Jul7 1979, with SA clairvoyant Diane Klose, after the Coroner delivered his findings from the inquest into the presumed abduction of Joanne Ratcliffe, 11, and Kirste Gordon, 4, from Adelaide Oval, on August 25, 1973."

Check this out

"37/64
Les Ratcliffe at the Coroner's Court, Adelaide, on Jul7 1979, with SA clairvoyant Diane Klose, after the Coroner delivered his findings from the inquest into the presumed abduction of Joanne Ratcliffe, 11, and Kirste Gordon, 4, from Adelaide Oval, on August 25, 1973."

Early in this thread there was also mention that Frank Bone received 3 separate demands to attend and give evidence at 3 hearings and he ignored all three requests.

My initial look at jurisdiction issues (though not that far back) was to the effect that for jurisdiction to arise there has to be something connecting the state. Usually that would be the residence of missing, the location of where they went missing. The only thing connecting QLD was the style of hat worn by the perp and that ER (if he were involved) was at 79 then in QLD. There is no other reason and those reasons aren't strong

Check this out

"37/64

Good find. I think the date of that photo should be 27 July, not 7.

In Victor, but missed the show. Definitely some shady characters hanging out in front of the cinema. hopefully the wine was good.
Shady in what way? Interested in crime or murders? What are you trying to imply about the gathering or the event?

At least I can't be called shady, I wasn't at the show.

Anyway, if the info presented was good, it should be shown on a larger stage and platform than Victor Harbor.

This will never be solved because the perpetuator is dead.

Lucky for this piece of s**t pedo it was the 70s.

The 70s and 80s were the glory days for pedos. Those days are over now for these low life campaigners.

Shady in what way? Interested in crime or murders? What are you trying to imply about the gathering or the event?

At least I can't be called shady, I wasn't at the show.

Anyway, if the info presented was good, it should be shown on a larger stage and platform than Victor Harbor.

If the content goes to a podcast, anybody with a smart phone can access it. For free.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back