Gippsland Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe Stuart Anderson is coaching Sale and Jacob Schuback(Adelaide Crows) has returned to the club. You would think they would be competitive with those two guys.:thumbsu:

ALBERTON:
Foster have picked up a lot of guys from Eastern Footy League, including Kris Barlow(Ex Hawthorn) and a few other "big names" from div 1 teams. Rimoured to be spending a fair bit of coin on them too. But it could see them with legitimate claims to the title in their league.

Fish Creek have lost a couple, but should still be up there along with the reigning premiers.

The Allies will have their work cut out to maintain their standing, as is what has happened with other recently merged clubs in Alberton.

ELLINBANK:
Poowong have lost their Captain and star X McKinnon, who is off overseas, which is a massive loss for them. They've got a new coach, James, and a couple of his boys are coming back, but they've got some distance to make up on Catani and Nyora, who will be the standouts in Ellinbank.

Cora Lynn have picked up a lot of guys, almost a full 18 from the Peninsula leagues, as well as big Ty Esler from the Eastern League and could get up there, but they're coming from a long way back as well.

Nyora have picked up B Hislop, who will play with his family down there, and I know he was offered a lot of coin by several metro clubs and turned it down to play with family. My contacts in Eastern say he was an inter-league rep, so they could be the team to beat again this year.

Catani seem to have retained their list and haven't really added or lost at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back