General Sports thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the new General Sports thread for the Adelaide board. If you want to talk about EPL, NBA, NFL, Euro Soccer champs, fire away in here!

I'll get it started. Game 7 of the NBA Finals is on Monday Morning and it's got epic written all over it.

All about the story here, LeBron delivering would be huge for the city of Cleveland.

His status as one of the all time greats would also take a massive boost.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol that makes no sense. You may need to check up the comparitive stats to back your argument

You should actually watch the game. Stats are not the true indicator.

James is the best player right now but he isn't really even close to Jordan in historical stakes.

You should actually watch the game. Stats are not the true indicator.

James is the best player right now but he isn't really even close to Jordan in historical stakes.
I've watched as much nba as afl which is plenty. And both players for their whole careers. Stats paint a very good picture in nba inc. efficiency stats like fg/ft % turnovers, blocks, steals, +- when on court, minutes played so I'm pretty sure I can make a fair judgment call on both

Congrats cleveland but steph curry's "hollywood" turnovers and "too cool for school attitude" along with an apb out on clay thomson's game 7 performance cost gsw the title.

Had a gym session this morning and finished just in time.

Was able to catch the last 3 minutes with the scores tied, game 7 with a huge amount of history on the line. Doesn't get any better than that.

Rapt Cleveland got the win. LeBron delivers on bringing a championship back home, his legacy takes a massive jump, first team to come back from 3-1 in the finals. A team with so much heartache deserves some success. Hope he sticks around for the rest of his career and adds more championships to his Cleveland resume.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back