Remove this Banner Ad

So CCTV didn’t manage to capture the number plate 🙁

Didn’t the WA police have to go through every car that fitted the description of the one giving the victims a lift in Claremont? Hopefully they have scoured for every blue Commodore wagon registered, there can’t be that many left.

Didn’t the WA police have to go through every car that fitted the description of the one giving the victims a lift in Claremont? Hopefully they have scoured for every blue Commodore wagon registered, there can’t be that many left.

The timeline is confusing. Daily Mail has her being seen again the following morning.

Ms Zrinski was last seen in the carpark of the Greenfield Tavern on Mimosa Road before she got into the blue Holden Commodore about 10 minutes later.

Police released CCTV footage of the vehicle travelling through Horsley Park at about 10.15pm that evening and Mount Victoria just before 9am the following morning.

Police believe Ms Zrinski was alive in the Commodore at mid-morning on Tuesday, November 29 before she vanished without a trace.

They know who the driver is, but he's refusing to speak to police. Took his car, but couldn't find any evidence in it. I did read that the driver wasn't alone, but haven't seen anything official about that. I guess they need a bit more before arresting him.

Something a bit lighter here.

I remember seeing that system when I was in the States. I guess it’s risky but a lot of people were up for it. People waited on the on-ramps and most would get a lift. The rule for passengers was “no chatting”!

Not sure why this bloke couldn’t get a real passenger.

This is very disturbing. Please be careful, everyone, and alert your parents and older friends who might get caught up. If it sounds too good to be true, etc, and don't put all your eggs in one basket, etc...

This is very disturbing. Please be careful, everyone, and alert your parents and older friends who might get caught up. If it sounds too good to be true, etc, and don't put all your eggs in one basket, etc...

It's going to get worse with AI being so good now, it can impersonate anybody. Someone overseas lost millions when AI was used in a zoom meeting or something to convince someone to do a transfer.

I meant to post about it.

It's going to get worse with AI being so good now, it can impersonate anybody. Someone overseas lost millions when AI was used in a zoom meeting or something to convince someone to do a transfer.

I meant to post about it.

AI could lead to the revival of cash as the preferred method of payment.

Nothing more secure than handing cash over a counter to a human at present.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you're right to feel that way.

Big Brother will control every facet of our lives should CBDCs every get brought in by Government.
What are you spending your money on? How much meat did you buy last week? Did you attend an anti-government protest? Are you up to date with vaccinations? Have you downloaded the non-mandatory 😉 digital ID app yet?

People laugh when it’s suggested that a China-style social credit rating system is a possible endpoint for a cashless society. It’s to keep us safe! It’s for our own good!

At present there is a pushback from the population and small businesses. So it won’t happen overnight but I fear it will happen in the longer term. Younger people are easy converts and the rest of us will be ignored.

What are you spending your money on? How much meat did you buy last week? Did you attend an anti-government protest? Are you up to date with vaccinations? Have you downloaded the non-mandatory 😉 digital ID app yet?

People laugh when it’s suggested that a China-style social credit rating system is a possible endpoint for a cashless society. It’s to keep us safe! It’s for our own good!

At present there is a pushback from the population and small businesses. So it won’t happen overnight but I fear it will happen in the longer term. Younger people are easy converts and the rest of us will be ignored.

This is why Decentralised banking/finance has potential if done right.

I paid for food with crypto on the weekend.

This could gain traction in the news shortly
And it gets worse.

Now revealed that the girls were sisters.

And allegedly 17 year old was released from custody for unknown offences only a few weeks ago because of her age

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was initially charged with accessing or modifying restricted data on a computer.
Then, following more investigations, he was arrested at Narellan Police Station today and charged with 11 additional charges.
They are: five counts of common assault DV; three counts of stalking or intimidating intend fear physical harm DV; two counts of using a carriage service to menace or harass or offend; and one count of assault occasioning actual bodily harm DV.

The Irish again. There was a spate of scams by Irish blokes about 10-15 years ago - taking money up front for jobs such as concreting, building, and disappearing with jobs unfinished or done shoddily. We must have looked like suckers waiting to be ripped off.

Will Carlino plead not guilty?

If Police have irrefutable phone/location evidence to pin him at the crime scene he's likely going to have a hard time trying to prove his innocence.

Nearly 2 years later, Vincent Carlino pleaded guilty today in the NSW Supreme Court of domestic violence-related murder of Shereen Kumar.

'Shereen’s partner pleaded for help when she went missing. He now admits he killed her'

Remove this Banner Ad

Back