No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Even if they or any other club wanted to, there's no way the AFL let's that happen.

I'm not so sure about that. If he completes additional programs, behaves himself, in 2026 he might end up on a list. Like I said, wouldn't put it past *, Scott has already spoken in his favour.

Don't get me wrong, I think he should be done and doesn't deserve to be playing football again. But this is the AFL who have allowed many abusers in the past back into the game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else surprised the drug cheats are 3rd on the ladder 🤔

I don’t pay too much attention to them but I was thinking they were further down on the ladder….ive obviously missed some of their wins
Surprised is not the word I would use. Outraged and horrified probably come closer.

They’ve had an easy draw. The problem is that it doesn’t get any harder. In the next three weeks prior to playing us, they take on North, Hawthorn, and GC. By the time of our game, it is not inconceivable they could be first on the ladder.

From the limited viewing I have seen, he moves pretty well. Defo will make it at the level. Young half Forward with 10 years ahead of him bar injury. Could do a lot worse but wouldn't come cheap you would think.
I was being cheeky in posting the story... not sure what truth lies behind it... but that RTB style of play must get to some... but if Phillipous could be shaken loose (which I very much doubt), what would we think?

I don’t think he’s done the normal draftee thing and extended his contract yet.
Might be mistaken, but his draft also has the automatic 2 years and not 3 for first rounders in last years draft so I think he’s definitely ooc this year.

He’s not quick though, so not sure he suits us anyway

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back