No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

mike ockerts

Premiership Player
May 25, 2006
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
northern blues
By Monday we'll be sitting 4th after a poor month of footy and coming up against reasonable opposition at moments in their season when they are hitting their straps: ess, are, stk. Throw in plenty of injuries which are really affecting structures and a lull in intensity, and I think we have cause to have some hope yet. There is still a lot of footy to be played yet this season.

I hope more than any fellow blue bagger your right, time will tell mate, got to get tomorrow out of the way first ;)

Mod Edit :- Continued from here ...

Last edited by a moderator:

sure but the delistings are gonna come thick and fast - wouldn't hurt to have a delistings all clubs thread would it?

Happy now ffs

Come home Ratts

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like all club appointments, I have no real understanding of capacity or qualifications but would love it if Ratts came back as a director of coaching or something similar to the role that Mark Williams had/has with the tiggies!

Has plenty of club land experience and has been at , is it 4 clubs now?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like all club appointments, I have no real understanding of capacity or qualifications but would love it if Ratts came back as a director of coaching or something similar to the role that Mark Williams had/has with the tiggies!

Has plenty of club land experience and has been at , is it 4 clubs now?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
That would be 5 clubs.
Assistant at Melbourne
Carlton
Assistant Hawthorn
St. Kilda
North various

Last edited:
geez, that seagulls ground is a travesty.........don't like watching footy there and I'm tipping playing there is crap too........each team gets 2 quarters to score

don't reckon josh fraser could energize a wave across the top of my old mum's lumpy custard...........just seems a tad low-key for mine...........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From a completely neutral perspective- Collingwood are getting reamed by the umpires.

Having said that umpires have no discernible bearing on the outcome of games.

don't reckon josh fraser could energize a wave across the top of my old mum's lumpy custard...........just seems a tad low-key for mine...........

You’re a word smith. I wish I could say stuff like you but I am way too dumb.

Should they go back to bye before G.F?

Kind of had a s**t idea. Bare with me.

18 Round home and away campaign, everyone plays each other once.

Pre-finals bye week.

Week 1 of finals

Bye week

Week 2 of finals

Bye week

Week 3 of finals

Bye week

Grand Final.

Clever or ridiculously stupid and I should have my posting privileges suspended?

Kind of had a s**t idea. Bare with me.

18 Round home and away campaign, everyone plays each other once.

Pre-finals bye week.

Week 1 of finals

Bye week

Week 2 of finals

Bye week

Week 3 of finals

Bye week

Grand Final.

Clever or ridiculously stupid and I should have my posting privileges suspended?

Sponsored by NSYC. Baby bye bye bye

The pre finals bye I can handle, its creates a distinction between the regular season and finals, however, the bye before the grand final kills all the hype leading into it.
"Excuse me, we ordered our main course over an hour ago?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back