No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #12 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petracca believes he kicked a goal and it wasn’t touched!!!!

🤣

Could only be from reviewing the video cos he was fifty from goal at the time.

From the video evidence I don’t think anyone can be categorically confident that Marchbank didn’t get something on the ball!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should pay a dissent free at the opening bounce of their next game ;)

Does anyone have some info around ticketing for non-members for the finals?

I have a GA membership however, my 4yo has a kid's membership which doesn't include any tickets/game entry.

When the tickets are released would I need to wait until public tickets come out (will there even be any), or are finals strictly members only with nothing left for the public?

Does anyone have some info around ticketing for non-members for the finals?

I have a GA membership however, my 4yo has a kid's membership which doesn't include any tickets/game entry.

When the tickets are released would I need to wait until public tickets come out (will there even be any), or are finals strictly members only with nothing left for the public?
You'll need to wait until the public tickets come out. The number of tickets released will depend on member take up and AFL selling off to corporates etc.

Just a general question.

Would Jason Horne Francis have been eligible as a father son selection for Port if Fabian had played 12 more games?

Has there been any out of the ordinary father son selections in the past?

Just a general question.

Would Jason Horne Francis have been eligible as a father son selection for Port if Fabian had played 12 more games?

Has there been any out of the ordinary father son selections in the past?

Fabian Francis is JHF's step father, not his biological Dad.

Chris Scott went from a cushy AFL job to an even bigger shit show. 😂

My ears pricked up when he said * are in a strong list management position to improve their list. He knows the script, Dodo is there to stay. 😂

Fabian Francis is JHF's step father, not his biological Dad.

So the father son rule states biological fathers?

What about adoptive parents was my angle? Eg. Mia Fevola if she was good enough for AFLW?

What about if Harly Reid came out and said Fev was actually his biological dad, would he then be eligible?

The last paragraph is what I mean by any interesting father son situations.

At a minimum, you would have to formalise it would have thought ie via births/deaths/marriages ie change of name on birth certificate or marriage cert

Adoption goes through a formalised process

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the father son rule states biological fathers?

What about adoptive parents was my angle? Eg. Mia Fevola if she was good enough for AFLW?

What about if Harly Reid came out and said Fev was actually his biological dad, would he then be eligible?

The last paragraph is what I mean by any interesting father son situations.

Interesting point you raise about the paternity of some players.

As far as i know, I don't think any player who was a step son has ever been taken under F/S.

At a minimum, you would have to formalise it would have thought ie via births/deaths/marriages ie change of name on birth certificate or marriage cert

Adoption goes through a formalised process

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Just having a read of the rule, it only uses the term ' father' and number of games to qualify. I'm sure they'll need to sharpen up the wording sometime in the future.

Subject to Rule 8.4, a Club may include a person on its Primary List or Rookie List if
the person’s father played 100 or more Senior Matches (being either Home and Away
or Finals Series Matches) with the Club.

Speaking of Rules (one for the 'Boomers' here) - Before it became defunct, was there any/many differences in Rules between VFA & VFL?
Just wondering because I never got to see a VFA game live.

Speaking of Rules (one for the 'Boomers' here) - Before it became defunct, was there any/many differences in Rules between VFA & VFL?
Just wondering because I never got to see a VFA game live.
far as I know the vfa played with no wings - 16 a side...........

Tom Kavanagh, a Melbourne player of about 30 years ago was the biological son of Brent Crosswell and a father-son selection.

canberra raiders nrl coach ricky stuart brings to mind the worst of the sulky, sooking aspects of some of our coaches - both scotts, beveridge & hardwick.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back