Meltdown Geelong have peaked ....... too early

Remove this Banner Ad

Long time ago. You're a different team now handbagger.
Geelong beat WCE by 10 goals on 28/4, it's currently 7/7 so roughly 9 weeks.. Finals start in 8 weeks and yet we've peaked to early? What happened to the different team stuff? lol boy you dumb, you dun messed up, A-A-ron

Geelong beat WCE by 10 goals on 28/4, it's currently 7/7 so roughly 9 weeks.. Finals start in 8 weeks and yet we've peaked to early? What happened to the different team stuff? lol boy you dumb, you dun messed up, A-A-ron

Not quite 10 goals but then again, maths is probably not your strong suit. We've been slowly building since then. Can't say the same about you. Guess if I'm wrong this thread will come back to haunt me at finals time. I don't think it will. Maybe we can organise a bet or something?

Not quite 10 goals but then again, maths is probably not your strong suit. We've been slowly building since then. Can't say the same about you. Guess if I'm wrong this thread will come back to haunt me at finals time. I don't think it will. Maybe we can organise a bet or something?
I love making bets but you've made a total of 30 posts in the Bay ever so you and your sig block/av is worth nothing to me or anyone. I can't make a bet with a literal minnow.

Oh and your signature block is already embarrassing enough

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, you wouldn't have won the game if you kicked 9 more goals, so we did actually flog you by ten goals - the number of extra goals you would need to kick to beat our score, dummy.

Lol, you wouldn't have won the game if you kicked 9 more goals, so we did actually flog you by ten goals - the number of extra goals you would need to kick to beat our score, dummy.

Yeah, nah. 9 goals and and 5 points (4 to tie) more would've been enough. Want me to run through the maths Einsteen?

what is this? even after Geelong loses to perennial bathwater drinkers and you still can't even lay the boot in properly?

What are you a masochist? Can't go in too hard yet in case you turn things around and start a resurrection. Keep posting those losses though and the boots will go in more forcefully I assure you.

What are you a masochist? Can't go in too hard yet in case you turn things around and start a resurrection. Keep posting those losses though and the boots will go in more forcefully I assure you.

View attachment 705063
Yeah you aren't cut out for the Bay. You can't expect Geelong to have a resurrection (resurgence is probably more apt tbh). You need to lay the boot in now in CASE the Cats start winning again. There is no playing the long game on the Bay, you need to go for the throat as soon as you can.

You're welcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back