Shield Game 11: Western Australia vs South Australia, WACA Ground, Friday 11th November - Monday 14th November

Remove this Banner Ad

Bangers VERY unlucky not to be in the first Test squad of the summer IMO

Bancroft has scored 261 runs so far this season from 7 innings

251 have come in 3 of those

Needs to work on his consistency

I know it's a different game, but I can't find the Qld v Vic match thread. I just want to say what sort of form is Neser in right now? Currently has 23 wickets @ 11.22 and a batting average of 47.00 with a century and a 50.
Just for future reference I think the reason you're struggling to find a few threads is that you have Eth-dog on ignore and he starts alot of the match threads. You cant view threads a poster starts if you have them on ignore unless you untick that box when you put them on ignore.

Sounds like Cullen Bailey.

Yes, I watched Cullen as a junior, had a bit to do with him over a number of years, very intelligent young man who showed signs of maybe being the heir apparent to Shane Warne. Lovely relaxed flowing action, similar to that of Richie Benaud. I recall one night I was in the area, so I dropped in to catch up with some people.

Cullen just happened to be in the nets, so I went over to watch him bowl. He'd pretty much lost it. Strolling up to the line, stopping on the crease. There was no push through, no flight, nothing. Very sad to see, and I wondered what in hell they'd done to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back