Not-a-cluey Fyfe, Pavlich, Ballantyne cokeheads?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard from a mate of mine who knows the manager at a Perth nightclub. Him and the manager were out the back in a private room when Fyfe, Pavlich, and Ballantyne arrived and started doing lines. This was on a Wednesday night in June this year. What do people think?
I think I wish I was there.

A very odd trio.
Cant really see these three hanging out together.

Pav,Fyfe and Ballas walk into a bar. The barman tells them, "If you can sit in my basement for a day, I'll give you free Toot forever." Pav walks out after five minutes sneezing insects and says, "It's impossible, you got a swarm of flies in there." So Ballas tries his luck, but can't take more than an hour. Finally, Fyfe goes down. When he returns a day later, the others ask him how he did it. He says, "Easy! I took a Hot shiz in one corner and sat in the other corner!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perth is awash with good(ish) cocaine

Some swear the police are letting it come in so people can get off meth

Meth is down by 60 percent or something since 2016 (actually don’t know but it’s down)

Canada just legalised cannabis, imo meth and heroin are the only true bad recreational drugs
where??!?!

As if the pav does coke... and if he does it should be legalised for the great man.

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

Perth is awash with good(ish) cocaine

Some swear the police are letting it come in so people can get off meth

Meth is down by 60 percent or something since 2016 (actually don’t know but it’s down)

Canada just legalised cannabis, imo meth and heroin are the only true bad recreational drugs
Yeah nah it's rubbish in Perth.

So many in society dabble in something. Keep it behind closed doors. Who cares.

I seriously doubt Pav is the type of bloke to be doing that, especially at 35 or whatever he is. I'm not naive enough to think footballers are clean cut but Pav seems as straight edge as they come and has been since he was about 22.

Fyfe and Ballaz are the two that reportedly don’t get along. That’s the most unbelievable part of this rumour to me.

Fyfe and Ballaz are the two that reportedly don’t get along. That’s the most unbelievable part of this rumour to me.

Nope sorry? The most unbelievable part is definitely that anyone would share booger Sugar with Pav. He would be a coke hog for sure. (Don’t jump people, just saying hypothetically).

The last 2 years its gotten a lot worse out at night time.
Either loads more guys like taking shits together in the cubicles and then get the sniffels....
Or they are snorting lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back