Game Day Freo versus Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok I’m alive and definitely not hungover after yesterday haha [sweating nervously]. How are we goin-

View attachment 1692257
giphy.webp

JLo - please put a fork in Banners and let’s end this torment. And then there’s Hughes 🙄. They both tried valiantly - and kept Geelong in it for far too long!
Not a chance. Their off the ball work is why they’re in the team.
Hughes down back helps Pearce, Cox and Ryan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season is turning around. Young through the middle. Johnson the in and under mid beast and then there is the tall timber combo of amiss and treacy. We don’t look so shizenhousen anymore 🥹

We were very lucky to catch Geelong this week but the pleasing thing is we got the job done when we should've. Can't always say that about Freo.

Yep. Solid, professional win. Geelong didn't have a midfield but with their forwards it was always going to be a big danger game.

Next week will be a better indicator of where we're at, though.

Doesn't count. Most on here had him playing a pearler even before he got his first touch just before half time. Tbh he was contributing but there's different rules for him versus someone like Banfield.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Oh no no. I didn’t catch most of the game. Actually don’t know.
Just asking. His impact is huge. Just loving his willingness to create contests. His reading of the ball has actually improved with his confidence

Doesn't count. Most on here had him playing a pearler even before he got his first touch just before half time. Tbh he was contributing but there's different rules for him versus someone like Banfield.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app
Treaty getting no touches is far preferable to Banfield getting 10. Especially when they’re the quality of his first half contributions.

Treacy competed hard all day and halved a lot of contests.

Thought Banners was pretty good TBH apart from a couple touches and kicking 1.3

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That is literally his whole career to this point and he's well and truly peaked. He's a known quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back