XBX1 Forza Horizon 3 - Open World Racing in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

So the expansion is a lot of fun so far.
Looks great as well.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx

Have had a blast on the expansion. Finished the 'campaign' last night.

I think this game will enjoy a healthy spot in my rotation until FH4.

So I've got about 20 medals to go on the Hot Wheels expansion. I feel as though the requirements are easier in this expansion than Blizzard Mountain.

The only medals I have remaining are race related. So I'll be able to knock those over pretty easily.

All medals completed on the expansion. Can't see myself completing all the championships but I'll switch between them and online for a bit.

It's been a really fun expansion. Of the expansions I've played in the series I'd still rate Storm Island the most enjoyable; the extreme weather and the effect it has on the gameplay was really phenomenal. Hot Wheels though deserves a tonne of credit for creating such a unique experience.

Apologies if this has been answered but i have just started playing the game ( Lv3 ) and i have a question regarding the Auction House as currently mine is still Greyed out and not available and do you have to have an XBox live account for this to work?

I currently do not have one and am not really a live gamer so to speak but i was just wondering if you need a financial account to access the Auction House which i am sort of guessing you do. My system is connected to the Internet via wireless as i just had to digitally download the game via a code which took 8hrs but i do not have a paid XBox live account.

Did a gold trial come with your Xbox, Chism?

Only with an offer of a discount of 20% which i did not take up as i have never been an online gamer before so i refused it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only with an offer of a discount of 20% which i did not take up as i have never been an online gamer before so i refused it!
Look at the gold subscription on the store, I swear I see a trial subscription option when I am there.

Look at the gold subscription on the store, I swear I see a trial subscription option when I am there.

I think i will wait until the NBN gets to our area in early August before i set it up cause the current ADSL2 is pathetic around here and between 2 Laptops / 2 Ipads / 4 Mobile phones and now the XBox connected to the same wireless network i do not see it ending well!

The kids just eat up the Internet no matter what they are doing! lol

I think i will wait until the NBN gets to our area in early August before i set it up cause the current ADSL2 is pathetic around here and between 2 Laptops / 2 Ipads / 4 Mobile phones and now the XBox connected to the same wireless network i do not see it ending well!

The kids just eat up the Internet no matter what they are doing! lol

Same... Well no kids but a missus on Netflix or the laptop or T-box, it ain't too bad. Probably worse as I'm in a rural and isolated area. You can still compete hard. I've won a couple races online in the trusty Torana.

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:
Same... Well no kids but a missus on Netflix or the laptop or T-box, it ain't too bad. Probably worse as I'm in a rural and isolated area. You can still compete hard. I've won a couple race online in the trusty Torana.

Sent from mTalk

Not to mention a new 4K TV is in the works which will also need a wireless connection!

Hurry up NBN!

So I got this as a digital download earlier this year with an Xbone S installed it had a bit of a play then went off and did other things.

Upgraded to the XboneX recently and gave it another spin, have since bought the expansion pack and have been badly driving my way around the game ever since

First car game I've really gotten into since the PS2 days of GT

Wonder if we will get a FH4 this year or if the fact that this one is still going to strong will delay a new one

So I got this as a digital download earlier this year with an Xbone S installed it had a bit of a play then went off and did other things.

Upgraded to the XboneX recently and gave it another spin, have since bought the expansion pack and have been badly driving my way around the game ever since

First car game I've really gotten into since the PS2 days of GT

Wonder if we will get a FH4 this year or if the fact that this one is still going to strong will delay a new one

They normally alternate between standard Forza and Horizon releases.

They normally alternate between standard Forza and Horizon releases.
yeah I know and Forza 7 came out last year so you'd think we get Horizon 4 this year

There was an article recently where they talked about how strong FH3 was still selling and earning for them, just wonder if they will release a new game while it is still doing so well

I have no interest in Forza 7 for instance, doesn't really matter as I have so much to do in FH3 being late to the party that I wouldn't be rushing out to get 4 anyway

I have no interest in Forza 7 for instance, doesn't really matter as I have so much to do in FH3 being late to the party that I wouldn't be rushing out to get 4 anyway

Yeah I'm the same, standard track based car games bore me in minutes. Horizon's open world keeps me coming back.

Yeah I'm the same, standard track based car games bore me in minutes. Horizon's open world keeps me coming back.
I especially like going off road in super cars, you know like I would if I got behind the wheel of a real one and attempted to drive it fast, but without the dying

Remove this Banner Ad

Back