Forges closing.

Remove this Banner Ad

beaser

Club Legend
Mar 8, 2007
out west
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I see another icon of the wild west finishes when Forges closes in the mall on Sunday. Im sure like a lot of others i got some of my first and cheapest Footscray memoribillia there.

I see another icon of the wild west finishes when Forges closes in the mall on Sunday. Im sure like a lot of others i got some of my first and cheapest Footscray memoribillia there.

I certainly did, way way back. Does it still have the wooden floors and trestle tables of "stuff" everywhere, and change cylinders flying overhead? :)

Ah Forges the memories come flooding back, fighting off little old ladies around the bargin bin, fighting off druggies to keep my change and giving the store detective a wink, just to reasure him he was doing a good job, I'll miss you Forges, think I'll go in on Saturday and see what bargins are on offer in the manchaster department, could do with some new sheets ah then might head to Poons for some lunch, what a Saturday I have instore ha ha instore , right it's inshored yes well anyway sorry Bye Forges :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back