Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

The Wednesday night show is a good one when somebody other than Eddie gets to speak.
And when the panel don't have to discuss some idea that Eddie has thought up that he thinks is genius

What is the point of having Hutchy on that show? He pretty much contributes nothing. And while I'm on it, they have a panel full of people who talk over the top of each other and half the time you have no idea what they're going on about.
Hutchison provides an incredibly important service. Where would such a production be without his endless series of "You can't say that", "That's an outrageous statement" or "That's a big call"?

Incredible levels of insight from that 24 caret moron.

Hutchison provides an incredibly important service. Where would such a production be without his endless series of "You can't say that", "That's an outrageous statement" or "That's a big call"?

Incredible levels of insight from that 24 caret moron.
I'm often intrigued by people who have been in the AFL media industry for decades and still don't have much of a clue about the game. Hutchy is one such person. He adds nothing to any discussion.

Ha. He hasn't presented one of his kooky ideas for a while. Eh, I kinda like his nerdy enthusiasm for the game.
He is big on moving North further out at the moment

The first half of Wednesday's editions is usually "Footy Collingwood", then turns into "Footy Classified".

Usually 3/4 of teams don't get a mention.
First half on Wednesday was Collingwood Classified, Fly McRea, Scott Pendlebury, Nick Daicos, how Collingwood beat Adelaide, Jordan De Goey, game is to long says McRae and Pendlebury.

Probably missed some as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back