Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
what is the correlation of
Messi, Ronaldo, Kyrie Irving, Djokovic, Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor
that was rhetoric
they all have the most sublime footwork. It is Rudolph Nureyev like. The the Sudanese stutter, Aliir Aliir. The most skilled footwork for a guy 6'5" and above. There is a Dutch MMA fighter in the UFC, think he was a kickboxer from Holland, in between Sunflowers and Van Gogh's ears he can hopstep around forward flankers.

With the above sportsmen, they happen to have the footwork as effect, and symptom, I am sure they have done various and timeconsuming drills and exercises. but I think they could go higher than their current level's if Del Curry was their pere and broke down their shot at 17 and refined it then because he knew that the phenomenal shot of Steph could not show up in the rigours of the NBA. Think about how much of a margin of error that a basketball player has with putting the spalding into the hoop. The ring has about 4.5 times the area of the ball. So why train to shoot with such a margin of error. And that is the point I seek to make on footwork, that Kyrie and Messi could go to a much higher plan wrt footwork if they trained with a specific aim of pinpointing footwork like an arrow to a target, or a dart to a bullseye.

like no one in the afl recognises that Dusty, Buddy, and Tex Walker carry their 50metre tracer-bullet passes only 10 feet above the ground, cover their distance in the air about 25% less than the other players' passes, which allows them to open up the field as the defense has to cover much smaller space, they cannot hold off a distance from/on their opponent. Like kicking for goal, hitting the belly of the ball with the power one requires and kicking it in the belly, places a turbulence on the ball, it is more difficult and range-of-error smaller, to make the ball go straight. It is not a linear formula, from when Simon Beasley and Tony Lockett are kicking from 30metres. The turbulence that the sherrin is imparted with has a different coefficient. I am not an applied physicist, not am I an aeronautical engineer-golfball-designer, but I know the reasons why the ball acts in the manner it acts.

RussellEbertHandball Zgope1

what is the correlation of
Messi, Ronaldo, Kyrie Irving, Djokovic, Floyd Mayweather, Conor McGregor
that was rhetoric
they all have the most sublime footwork. It is Rudolph Nureyev like. The the Sudanese stutter, Aliir Aliir. The most skilled footwork for a guy 6'5" and above. There is a Dutch MMA fighter in the UFC, think he was a kickboxer from Holland, in between Sunflowers and Van Gogh's ears he can hopstep around forward flankers.

With the above sportsmen, they happen to have the footwork as effect, and symptom, I am sure they have done various and timeconsuming drills and exercises. but I think they could go higher than their current level's if Del Curry was their pere and broke down their shot at 17 and refined it then because he knew that the phenomenal shot of Steph could not show up in the rigours of the NBA. Think about how much of a margin of error that a basketball player has with putting the spalding into the hoop. The ring has about 4.5 times the area of the ball. So why train to shoot with such a margin of error. And that is the point I seek to make on footwork, that Kyrie and Messi could go to a much higher plan wrt footwork if they trained with a specific aim of pinpointing footwork like an arrow to a target, or a dart to a bullseye.

like no one in the afl recognises that Dusty, Buddy, and Tex Walker carry their 50metre tracer-bullet passes only 10 feet above the ground, cover their distance in the air about 25% less than the other players' passes, which allows them to open up the field as the defense has to cover much smaller space, they cannot hold off a distance from/on their opponent. Like kicking for goal, hitting the belly of the ball with the power one requires and kicking it in the belly, places a turbulence on the ball, it is more difficult and range-of-error smaller, to make the ball go straight. It is not a linear formula, from when Simon Beasley and Tony Lockett are kicking from 30metres. The turbulence that the sherrin is imparted with has a different coefficient. I am not an applied physicist, not am I an aeronautical engineer-golfball-designer, but I know the reasons why the ball acts in the manner it acts.

RussellEbertHandball Zgope1
This is footwork. The longer this match continues, the more amazing is the standard of play achieved by both players. If you don't watch the whole thing (and it's only 10 min), have a look the point they play at 7-30. Just amazing, but I'm not sure if you could call it footwork. A great finish to the game. Most watchable game I have ever seen.

It seems like you're discussing the footwork and skills of various athletes in different sports, as well as the techniques they employ to enhance their performance. Footwork plays a crucial role in many sports, including soccer (Messi), basketball (Kyrie Irving), tennis (Djokovic), boxing (Mayweather, McGregor), and even in Australian rules football (Aliir Aliir, Dusty, Buddy, Tex Walker).

The specific techniques and training methods used by these athletes can vary, but they all strive to refine their footwork to improve their agility, speed, balance, and overall performance. By focusing on precision and pinpointing their movements, athletes can enhance their ability to control the ball, maneuver around opponents, and gain an advantage in their respective sports.
#GodShamgod

guys like Allen Iverson aka The Answer just have it , see: CharlieWard(HeismanNCA) Knicks but Ward never had shake and bake like Austin Reeves at Alabama State

Aliir Aliir is the second coming of Rudolph Nureyev

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back