Conspiracy Theory Flood Zones, Weather Engineering, Smart City, Great Resets

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
This YT channel mainly focuses on "Stolen History" topic.

Premise in this video is....govt conducting weather engineering to produce such devestation, land grab at cheaper prices, create an impetus for "smart city" initiatives which seemingly have been years in the making, and other shenanigans outlined in this short video....

Sorry I’m not a cloud expert like yourself. I’m not denying anything just that I’ve never seen them. have you?
Sorry, was more directed at the bloke in the video. Lamenting people just going about their business being "completely oblivious" and "not looking up", give me a break lol. Honestly thought it might have been a pisstake. But yep, apologies if it came across harsh.

Yes, I have seen them.

Sorry, was more directed at the bloke in the video. Lamenting people just going about their business being "completely oblivious" and "not looking up", give me a break lol. Honestly thought it might have been a pisstake. But yep, apologies if it came across harsh.

Yes, I have seen them.

All good mate. I should have debunked it myself. Least I've learnt what cirrocumulus clouds are today :thumbsu:

I come across this, I must admit I’ve never seen clouds like that, in Melbourne anyway.

You are surrounded by microwaves all the time these days. Its not some massive conspiracy and they aren't even necessarily that high above the ground.

I have, on an old hard drive some photos that will blow your guys minds. They are called "Fallstreak" clouds these days and some of them look weird as. There was a spate of them in 2006 around here but I haven't seen any since. One of them was perfectly square and accompanied by something odd - a cloud that seemed to move against the general wind direction. The mundane explanation for them does make sense tho.

You are surrounded by microwaves all the time these days. Its not some massive conspiracy and they aren't even necessarily that high above the ground.

I have, on an old hard drive some photos that will blow your guys minds. They are called "Fallstreak" clouds these days and some of them look weird as. There was a spate of them in 2006 around here but I haven't seen any since. One of them was perfectly square and accompanied by something odd - a cloud that seemed to move against the general wind direction. The mundane explanation for them does make sense tho.
Post those photos when you get the chance.

This YT channel mainly focuses on "Stolen History" topic.

Premise in this video is....govt conducting weather engineering to produce such devestation, land grab at cheaper prices, create an impetus for "smart city" initiatives which seemingly have been years in the making, and other shenanigans outlined in this short video....

Yeah this is crap.

I live in this area (top of the Richmond River catchment,) and these events have become more frequent over this century. It is a climate change event. The land grab they're talking about hasn't happened yet. WE have these events regularly. Every five or so years now the same lows form and hit the same area's with increasing amounts of water that flows in along an atmospheric pressure channel from the Pacific.

If you watch the weather round here you will see it.

Why are they "normalising" these words? because new words sell better than old ones. D'uh.

The term "rain bomb" is a media buzzword. The reason people use the term is because experiencing one is *en intense. It feels like you are being bombed by water. Micro bursts are the same. Seriously ****ed up. You can hear the rain from a microburst from kms away. If you get caught in one you'll be soaked thru within minutes.

As we become more and more desensitised to the spectacle of modern life the language used to get our attention becomes more extreme. It has to otherwise it fades into the background and becomes part of "normality."

Lol at cloud seeding causing this or being used against the fires. For *s sake. Learn how it works first. How do you cloud seed in a drought? Do you know what a cloud is? How it forms, what makes rain drops work etc etc. How do you dump that much CCN into the atmosphere to hold that much water? Even if chemtrails were a real thing they couldn't do it.

The South Lismore flood plain will never be a safe place to live again. Maybe for a few years at a time but this s**t ain't going away.

We've had 4 "one in a thousand year" floods here since 2008 so why would you be surprised that people are preparing for it? And if you knew the people from LCC you'd know how easily seduced they are by ideas that seem new and ground breaking. Much like these presenters and the people they are describing that live in this region. Honestly this vid pisses me off. Yes it should have been declared a disaster from day one. But the government is just not up to it, that's why they got voted out. When these people made this vid we still were cut off because all the roads were ****ed from multiple landslips, roads being washed out etc etc.

None the less my bush fire brigade was in there within days helping people up. I wasn't cos I had covid but I was at the last flood in 2017. It was very hard to coordinate action because so many people were still stranded. But we still found people to get in there and navigated what was left of the road to get crews in there.

The Lismore Levy was built a decade ago, higher than the previous limits for the worst historical floods. Its failed more than once since.

FFS .... When they built Lismore the local blackfellas laughed at them and couldn't believe anyone would be stupid enough to build a city there given how much rain fell and how often that plain flooded. As soon as they could council moved up the hill to Goonellabah.

By all means question smart cities and the level of surveillance and social control they will naturally/inevitably bring. Question disaster capitalism and the responses to these emergencies and ask "cui bono?" Who's gonna make money out of this s**t or extend their power? But don't get sucked into bullshit. It just undermines the valid questions that you are asking when you attach it to crap like "they made this disaster happen".

That's only true cos we made climate change happen.

* - especially question the way the technological changes we are facing now disempower people, especially the poor and already disenfranchised. What happens to the homeless in a smart city?

Mate....

Have you ever been in the bush?

Even if you (or the gubbers) could do that, so what? Dry lightning happens. Random static discharges happen when its hot and dry enough producing arcing (ie lightning on a small scale) between stuff in the bush - dry material, dirt and exposed rocks for example.

You don't need DEWs to start fires in the conditions when they will burn and keep burning. The environment will do it for you if you wait a week or two.

Its not to say those things don't exist, you can build a DEW out of an older model microwave oven. But its not worth the amount of energy needed to make it work. Its why people still use firearms. Or knives or baseball bats. You could build FLIRs designed to kill people but its easier to drop bombs on them.

Thought for the Day

"If CO2 derived from modern industrialisation is the culprit for global warming, then why did the global temperature increase from 1918 to 1940, decrease from 1940 to 1976, increase from 1976 to 1998 and decrease from 1998 to the present?"
Ian Plimer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1655246331382.png

Global Surface Temperature | NASA Global Climate Change

The_Escalator_%28global_warming%29.gif

This was from a US Senate hearing in 1995. “Weather manipulation technology is the greatest weapon ever created” and would enable them to starve/ kill millions and control the rest to help usher in the new world order. From way back in 1995.

I like the news feed on the bottom.

De Santis signs new law to improve school safety in Florida.

This would be what law? The one to protect schools from history or from their trans pupils? Maybe its a new law where they strip search potentially dangerous kids at gunpoint before they enter or leave a classroom.

House to vote on dangerous gun control legislation on Wednesday.

In the real world it's legislation to control dangerous guns not actually dangerous legislation to control guns.

Weather Modification Patents

It's been going on a lot longer than you think.

YEAR - PATENT NUMBER - PATENT NAME

1891 – US462795A – method of producing rain-fall

1914 – US1103490A – rain maker (balloon images)

1917 – US1225521A – protection from poisonous gas in warfare

1920 – US1338343A – process and apparatus for the production of intense artificial clouds, fogs, or mists

1924 – US1512783A – composition for dispelling fogs

1927 – US1619183A – process of producing smoke clouds from moving aircraft

1928 – US1665267A – process of producting artificial fogs

1932 – US1892132A – atomizing attachment for airplane engine exhausts

1933 – US1928963A – electrical system and method (for spraying chemtrails)

1934 – US1957075A – airplane spray equipment

1936 – US2045865A – skywriting apparatus

1936 – US2052626A – method of dispelling fog (mit)

1937 – US2068987A – process of dissipating fog

1939 – US2160900A – method for vapor clearing

1941 – US2232728A – method and composition for dispelling vapors

1941 – US2257360A – desensitized pentaerythritol tetranitrate explosive

1946 – US2395827A – airplane spray unit (us. dept. of agriculture)

1946 – US2409201A – smoke-producing mixture

1949 – US2476171A – smoke screen generator

1949 – US2480967A – aerial discharge device

1950 – US2527230A – method of crystal formation and precipitation

1951 – US2550324A – process for controlling weather

1951 – US2570867A – method of crystal formation and precipitation (general electric)

1952 – US2582678A – material disseminating apparatus for airplanes

1952 – US2591988A – production of tio2 pigments (dupont)

1952 – US2614083A – metal chloride screening smoke mixture

1953 – US2633455A – smoke generator

1954 – US2688069A – steam generator

1955 – US2721495A – method and apparatus for detecting minute crystal forming particles suspended in a gaseous atmosphere (general electric)

1956 – US2730402A – controllable dispersal device

1957 – US2801322A – decomposition chamber for monopropellant fuel

1958 – US2835530A – process for the condensation of atmospheric humidity and dissolution of fog

1959 – US2881335A – generation of electrical fields (haarp – for re-charging clouds!)

1959 – US2903188A – control of tropical cyclone formation

1959 – US2908442A – method for dispersing natural atmospheric fogs and clouds

1960 – US2962450A – fog dispelling composition (see references)

1960 – US2963975A – cloud seeding carbon dioxide bullet

1961 – US2986360A – aerial insecticide dusting device

1962 – US3044911A – propellant system

1962 – US3056556A – method of artificially influencing the weather

1964 – US3120459A – composite incendiary powder containing metal coated oxidizing salts

1964 – US3126155A – silver iodide cloud seeding generator (main commercial ingredient)

1964 – US3127107A – generation of ice-nucleating crystals

1964 – US3131131A – electrostatic mixing in microbial conversions

1965 – US3174150A – self-focusing antenna system (haarp)

1966 – US3257801A – pyrotechnic composition comprising solid oxidizer, boron and aluminum additive and binder

1966 – US3234357A – electrically heated smoke producing device

1966 – US3274035A – metallic composition for production of hydroscopic smoke

1967 – US3300721A – means for communication through a layer of ionized gases (haarp)

1967 – US3313487A – cloud seeding apparatus

1967 – US3338476A – heating device for use with aerosol containers

1968 – US3410489A – automatically adjustable airfoil spray system with pump

1969 – US3429507A – rainmaker

1969 – US3430533A – aircraft dispensor pod having self-sealing ejection tubes

1969 – US3432208A – fluidized particle dispenser (us air force)

1969 – US3437502A – titanium dioxide pigment coated with silica and aluminum (dupont)

1969 – US3441214A – method and apparatus for seeding clouds

2001 -US20030085296A1 - Hurricane and tornado control device

Of Weather Control Or Modification Patents

SHARE ~>

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

🇨🇦RCN | t.me/RealCanadianNews Ⓡ

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

This is a speech made by a Romanian Senator. There are several geopolitical issues she mentions in this, but the main topic surrounds the earthquakes in Turkey, which she is insisting was a man made attack against Erdogan and Turkey. Interestingly, 10 e countries withdrew their ambassador’s from Turkey 24 hours before the earthquake.

This is a speech made by a Romanian Senator. There are several geopolitical issues she mentions in this, but the main topic surrounds the earthquakes in Turkey, which she is insisting was a man made attack against Erdogan and Turkey. Interestingly, 10 e countries withdrew their ambassador’s from Turkey 24 hours before the earthquake.

I was wondering when someone would bring up her. She's a right-wing anti-immigration, antivaxxer, anti-COVID restriction nutter (every country has one or two these days). She makes Pauline Hanson look smart and reasonable.

Regarding the '10 countries withdraw ambassadors', this issue has been bubbling along for a couple of years. There's 2 main issues -
1. Turkey has imporisoned a wealthy activist on charges of an attempted coup, and at 10 countries (including the US, NZ, but not Aus) are protesting and the Turkish Government has responded by declaring the ambassadors 'not welcome'. This issue has been bubbling along for about 5 years or so.
2. Turkey is being considered for EU membership. There have been many protests in other European countries by right-wing groups opposing Turkey's entry including Koran-burning etc, particularly in the last month or so. This has led many countries to highlight security risks to their Turkish-based staff and missions, and some missions have been temporarily closed.

Mix those together and CT-ers will make up any s**t they want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back