Podcast Flogcast - Taking It One Week At A Time (Round 20, 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a month's hiatus, Dan, Morganashlee, and myself return for another episode of the Bay 13 Flogcast. :thumbsu:

Audio Link

This week:

- arguing over inheritance
- passive aggressive parking
- European* contests
- saved by the rain
- pass marks
- being solid
- cutting the Power
- trial backfires
- spoiling movies
- coming 17th
- blaming the bread
- and taking inspiration

Length - 1:22:10
Reviews - 18:02
Talking points - 55:15
This week on the Bay - 1:06:10
Previews - 1:13:40

You can also keep up with the Flogcast through various platforms:
Subscribe in iTunes
YouTube
SoundCloud
and by following The Flogcast on Twitter

Make sure you don't miss the 3 who won't make the finals out of the top 11 segment.
An absolute cracker

Make sure you don't miss the 3 who won't make the finals out of the top 11 segment.

images

Re: Buckley/Lynch discussion, it used to be (still might be) against the rules to talk with currently contracted players, was all wink wink, nudge nudge. Buckley publicly admitting it mid-season is a bit out of the norm.

People are crazy if they think it doesn’t happen though, good work Bucks

Haven't even listened yet, but predicting Melbourne will be on Morganashlee 's list. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Taking it a month at a time

images

Hey Starburns_

View attachment 536205

Sounds like he took inspiration from Paul Ahern.

Not sure about this one. Reckon if he took inspiration from Ahern he'd have stopped at 3...

The fact this episode isn't called Bay-13 reasons why is criminal...

I try not to pre-empt the jokes or content too much with the titles and descriptons, especially when there's a more generic or vaguer option that can be used instead.

Also, I think this answers boydshow's question from earlier in the year which I never got around to. :$

Vesty is in the multiple rejecters category along with Bosk and Jazny. Too cool to podcast.

I’m insulted I haven’t been asked. It’s up there with not getting a gig in the elite PM group chat.

Not really.

(That was also a reference to the current theory Crobro is an alias of RedVest4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back