Fix up an umpire, get eight weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

No relation to these people at all, or either club, merely took my kids down to the park & was watching a game of footy.
Actually worked at the league a few years ago on work exprerience & i see nothing has changed since then.

Would love to know where you are all getting this information from as i know from a reliable source that this coach has not been suspended as a coach this year.

Things like this are very negative for the people concerned, the clubs & the league & people wonder why this league cannot recruit the high calibre of players that other leagues do. Why the league cannot get ex-afl players to come to this league. Why we have always been seen as the "thugs" of metropolitan football. Negative publicity like this does nothing to help rid the league of this reputation.
Surely the incident at port colts v spotswood grand final a few years ago where the riot squad was called was a more severe incident than this, yet that wasnt given the media scrutiny that this has & what did the offending player get? A few weeks for jumping the fence (amongst other things)...you want to talk about sweeping things under the carpet??????

No player jumped the fence , so you are wrong again , how was tea at the Mizzi household last night haha.:eek:

No, Diamond Valley were, but they have cleaned up their act and rebranded themselves as the Northern FL.

and yes just to reply to fff's ''we have always been known as thugs''.......not to mention her b'friend punching up a bloke who wouldnt hurt a fly at his previous club.......and everyone staying away from him whilst at functions due to his how do i say it......verbal diarrhoea talking........

i wonder if i had played on this bloke during my time.......gee whizz i would have put him through a goal post or something with a big ''fair'' hip and shoulder.......hahahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back