Remove this Banner Ad

AndrewD

Senior List
Jun 24, 2009
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Fitzroy
Just interested to hear from anyone who has joined the club as a member and which type you opted for. If you've done that, what the heck is the difference between a regular membership and 'hipster hill'? Clearly I've been away too long and just hopelessly out of the loop.

For those who donated rather than took up a membership - what type did you go for? I am weighing up the two choices - membership vs donation - and would be keen to hear a few different thoughts on the subject. What benefits the club most? Why go for one over the other (not taking into account attending the games).

Cheers,
Andrew

Hey Andrew, the two memberships are basically the same, it's just a naming thing (possibly the younger crowd who hang out on game day to the east of the grandstand are going in for hipster hill memberships).

Not sure on the membership v donation. Gut feel is they would be broadly similar in terms of benefit.

Hey Andrew, the two memberships are basically the same, it's just a naming thing (possibly the younger crowd who hang out on game day to the east of the grandstand are going in for hipster hill memberships).

Not sure on the membership v donation. Gut feel is they would be broadly similar in terms of benefit.
Thanks mate. I emailed the club to ask for some help regarding memberships but never heard back from anyone, even via email. Appreciate your info.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back