"FirstDogOnTheMoon is your friend"

Remove this Banner Ad

It is true! I am back. And this time on the actual doggies website - i am pretty impressed with myself - I am planning to do a cartoon a week about the dogs until my head falls off or we win a flag whichever comes first.

It is true! I am back. And this time on the actual doggies website - i am pretty impressed with myself - I am planning to do a cartoon a week about the dogs until my head falls off or we win a flag whichever comes first.
I liked your cartoon. I wish I could draw. Got me thinking how that dog might react to watching a loss on tv this week. But not your typical loss. No ones burning down the house or turning up at Whitten Oval with pitch forks and flaming torches. You know those "break glass in case of emergency" alarms you see in office buildings. I imagined the dog with one of those in his house. An "In case of loss break glass" cabinet containing flaming torch, pitch fork and razor blades. Only yesterday he walked to it, thought for a moment, and then said "Ahhhh, maybe next week".
Forgive my random thoughts. I'm prone to them.

HI EVERYONE!

Hi FDOTM - haven't you found fame and stardom after that solitary day when you were given a tablet. Can you post your latest cartoons on here. I get them on facebook, but they are not very clear.

Go the dogs!

Love the titles. During the last few minutes of 4th qtr I was thinking to myself "the hangonometer":p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi FDOTM - haven't you found fame and stardom after that solitary day when you were given a tablet. Can you post your latest cartoons on here. I get them on facebook, but they are not very clear.

Go the dogs!
Hey DrB thanks for that. If you go to the bulldogs website, when they post the regular cartoon they also post a link to a larger version.

Very well may be my favourite one yet. Loved the little Griff diagram at the top, and Koby's whole leg coming off :D.
I think Firstdog should buy himself a different coloured shower/bath cap though. And a spa pool with Ipad holder and a conveniently located fridge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back