Competitions Final 2011 Player sponsorship prize draw- signed guernseys by our sponsored players

Remove this Banner Ad

I would love top again be apart of it all - Count me in for $50 :thumbsu:

Names of posters, to date, who have already put their hand up for 2012 player sponsorships are as follows:-

Dan $50
Groggyk $50
Jonnoo $50
Limerick
gokangas
jozeph
kangafruity $100
True North $100
Mr Reliable
Horace
Flawed Genius $50
GoNorth
year of the roo
Event Horizon
trueroo
Twinkletoes
The Other Dean
giantroo
B Tron
PowerIStough
ThePezDispenser
Paulkanga2000
Bigeasy
roonskins
BoomerRoo $100
countryroo
drew
roogirl96
LuvtheKangas
Uncle Leo
numchuks
scroo
Ms Reliable $50
Phone Home $50

Excellent support already, because even if each sponsor who has yet to pledge their amount, gave $50, we would have enough to sponsor one of our selected players at the cost of $1600- magnificent

Please get on board if you have not already done so and be part of the wonderful BF player sponsorship experience, it is the best value for money experience in the entire world. :cool::thumbsu:

ps: don't forget to send your name to gokangas if you want to go in the final player sponsorship draw for 2011, you could be one of the lucky winners of a signed jumper by one of our sponsored players- draw open till 13th December

Yyyyyyyyup.:thumbsu:

Names of posters, to date, who have already put their hand up for 2012 player sponsorships are as follows:-

Dan $50
Groggyk $50
Jonnoo $50
Limerick
gokangas
jozeph
kangafruity $100
True North $100
Mr Reliable
Horace
Flawed Genius $50
GoNorth
year of the roo
Event Horizon
trueroo
Twinkletoes
The Other Dean
B Tron
PowerIStough
ThePezDispenser
Paulkanga2000
Bigeasy
roonskins
BoomerRoo $100
countryroo
drew
roogirl96
LuvtheKangas
Uncle Leo
numchuks
scroo
Ms Reliable $50
Phone Home $50
Ryz $50
giantroo $50
Only Forwards $50
Old Skool
Kanga Kings $100

Thanks to all the wonderful bf posters who have, to date, made a pledge, towards the 2012 player sponsorships.
As soon as the 2011 remaining prize benefit is drawn, and winners notified, I will start an official 2012 player sponsorship thread, where I hope, many, many, pledges will be made.
To those posters who have pledged their committment, but not mentioned an amount, please either post on the new thread or send me a pm stating your pledged amount.

We need to raise $3200 to re-sponsor Majak Daw and Aaron Black and I have no doubt we will do this.

Go Roos:thumbsu::footy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to the jumper winners!

Dan = Matty Campbell
Uncle_Leo = Majak Daw
Jonnoo = Aaron Black
Giantroo = Brad Scott

All winners will be contacted by KL to arrange delivery and all named winners are subject to KL confirming that they were sponsors in the qualifying period.

Congratulations again to all winners!

Put me down $100 but will put in extra if we need it

Ditto for me KL. I usually go the extra from the get go but, due to unforeseen circumstances (ie. baby and pet issues) I'll start smaller this time.

We should be able to rack up 3,200 easily!

Congrats to the winners above too. :thumbsu:

Thanks gk.

Old Barrel Girl > New Barrel Girl

Thought years of voluntarily opting out of the chance to win any of these sponsorship prize dealios to serve the BF community would have stood me in good stead, but New Barrel Girl doesn't seem to care for the gentle art of corruption. :thumbsdown:

You're officially dead to me, New Barrel Girl.

Oh, and I'm in for $50, kl.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back