Multiplat FIFA 14 Ultimate Team Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just been churning through coins on WC edition. building the team. Will chanfe to Europe or evern Asia soon, but right now my South American team is pretty boss.

Suarez - Falcao
Aguero
Neymar - Lucas
Vidal
Maxwell - David Luiz - Thiago Silva = Zabaletta
Bravo

Subs: Cavani - Oscar - Hernanes - Ramires - J. Rodriguez - Alexis Sanchez - Campagnaro
Res: Palacio - Romero - Luiz Gustavo - Guarin - Martinez​

Just been churning through coins on WC edition. building the team. Will chanfe to Europe or evern Asia soon, but right now my South American team is pretty boss.

Suarez - Falcao
Aguero
Neymar - Lucas
Vidal
Bravo

Subs: Cavani - Oscar - Hernanes - Ramires - J. Rodriguez - Alexis Sanchez - Campagnaro
yeah..... well I have Hulk. :oops:

Suarez - Falcao
Aguero
Neymar - Lucas
Vidal
Bravo

Amazing team, I get cut when I play against teams like this - must've opened a heap of packs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it just delightful being up 2-0 in the World Cup final, and then being a victim of the disconnection glitch? :):):):):):)

Isn't it just delightful being up 2-0 in the World Cup final, and then being a victim of the disconnection glitch? :):):):):):)
Lol this is what I have to put with on ultimate team

Go 2 goals up, then opponent gets on mic 'nah that's it, im glitching you on the 90th minute. Sucked in'
He kept running his mouth so I just blatantly watched every replay till the 90th then he DNF Glitched me, but the EA gods must have been watching because I wasn't given a loss :D

Lol this is what I have to put with on ultimate team

Go 2 goals up, then opponent gets on mic 'nah that's it, im glitching you on the 90th minute. Sucked in'
He kept running his mouth so I just blatantly watched every replay till the 90th then he DNF Glitched me, but the EA gods must have been watching because I wasn't given a loss :D
I have only been given a loss 50% of the time recently which has been nice. Maybe they added some kind of new strategy for picking it, I don't know.

Anyone up for a game on XB1? Looking for someone who won't disconnect me...

Just played some guy screaming down his mic, who called me a child for scoring twice, and then proceeds to brag about me not getting the 3 points because he is going to disconnect me. Slightly hypocritical.

With all these man of the match cards from the WC, can someone please explain why some are green and some are black like normal IF's?

Planning to go through FIFA 15 UT without buying any packs. Firstly, don't think EA deserve my money after all the glitches this year, and I think I won't get bored as quickly if I have to work for the team I want.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back