Ferals at Caulfield station

Remove this Banner Ad

haywood jablome

Cancelled
Apr 6, 2007
Jasusadghrh
AFL Club
Geelong
There is a group of young feral kids that inhabit Caulfield station, these kids are about 15 and all they do is walk around smoking, swearing, grabbing each other and steal straws from the milk bar. Where are the parents people? They haven't started s**t with me, its kind of sad to see them **** their lives up.

There is a group of young feral kids that inhabit Caulfield station, these kids are about 15 and all they do is walk around smoking, swearing, grabbing each other and steal straws from the milk bar. Where are the parents people? They haven't started s**t with me, its kind of sad to see them **** their lives up.
Just dont let them use your phone mate , you will loose it again

There are a couple of groups - if in school uniform, problem usually easily solved with one call. If it's the group I have seen a couple of times report it to railway authorities who are mostly Indian and are helpful. If at a particular time phone the cops - I've seen them move them on quick smart. They are not locals but it is a busy station/area with Monash Uni beside it.

Sounds like every bloody station at the moment. :mad:
Someone needs to pull their finger out

Personally I've had no trouble at all (and I live in the west!!), but yeah usually catch try and catch the tram if I'm alone at night.

Whats the deal with those "Emergency" buttons at train stations anyway. So if you're like getting bashed you press the button and the person at the end of the line can plead and negotiate with your attacker to stop?? :rolleyes:

Personally I've had no trouble at all (and I live in the west!!), but yeah usually catch try and catch the tram if I'm alone at night.

Whats the deal with those "Emergency" buttons at train stations anyway. So if you're like getting bashed you press the button and the person at the end of the line can plead and negotiate with your attacker to stop?? :rolleyes:

I've never actually gotten in to a fight or anything with them. They just piss me off, hanging out at stations.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*shudders*
Don't get me started on shopping centres. Greensy, Eastland....all of them.
This guy i know hangs out at Eastland, all my mates give him s**t about it. What a loser

:D Lol

Yeah Highpoint is pretty feral. I worked there for 5 years at the cinema and had a few co-workers run into some trouble with em. (One got threatened with a bottle outside, coz he chucked em out for not having a ticket)

I dont really go there anymore. Cause of DFO right near by and Airport West being right around the corner from me, I really have no need.

Yeah Highpoint is pretty feral. I worked there for 5 years at the cinema and had a few co-workers run into some trouble with em. (One got threatened with a bottle outside, coz he chucked em out for not having a ticket)

I dont really go there anymore. Cause of DFO right near by and Airport West being right around the corner from me, I really have no need.

Bahaha a bottle! Thats gold.:thumbsu:

My mates and I call it Knifepoint. Clever I know. You just gotta fly kick em in the face. Problem solved.

Bahaha a bottle! Thats gold.:thumbsu:

The poor guy just attracted trouble. Once he was abused for refusing to give ticket stubs to these ferals, who wanted proof to show their parents as to "what they had been doing" that night. :rolleyes:

I think good ol "Knifepoint" is also the number one shopping centre regarding highest rates of car thefts.

No Shell, it's so if you get attacked you can press the button and find out what time the next train is. Real helpful!

I work above the corner of Bourke and Swanston. Charming place.
Do you really?
I am in Queen, corner of Collins.
I love my location..................
We going to the Bombers game on the Friday night?
If your in the city as well, we can grab some beers in my bar - yes i own one - on the way. Maybe we can make it a pre Phone Dome game beverage location?
Happy to provide the service..........at cost price of course!
Takers?

Do you really?
I am in Queen, corner of Collins.
I love my location..................
We going to the Bombers game on the Friday night?
If your in the city as well, we can grab some beers in my bar - yes i own one - on the way. Maybe we can make it a pre Phone Dome game beverage location?
Happy to provide the service..........at cost price of course!
Takers?

Sounds good. Assuming my new employers won't have me chained to my desk and beat me like a redheaded stepson.......I'll be there.

Just like Hungry Smacks corner of Bourke and Russell.

Ah yes, good stop off after a night at the Metro ;)

Caulfield Station sounds a bit like Boronia station - there were a bunch of street kids that hung out there. They seemed harmless, if a little obnoxious, but who knows what sort of s**t they were getting into.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back