Moved Thread Feeling flat? Need to lift your spirits? Go no further...

Remove this Banner Ad

Check out the Kennedy thread from the Hawthorn board if you haven't already. It is HILARIOUS!

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/josh-kennedy.1056401/

The level of denial, delusion and pure arrogance is truly staggering. Would make a great psychology case study.

I'm tempted to tell them how funny it is but I've already been banned this week.
Funny stuff. I left a one word question, let's see if i get a card.

I'm highly amused (but not surprised) that a few people on the Hawks board have suggested that the AFL should schedule their prelim on the Friday night even though we finished first, as 'reparations' for the scheduling in 2012 when we got the extra day's break despite the Hawks finishing higher on the ladder.

Totally ignores the fact that our final against Collingwood could only have been played on the Friday night as that was the only night ANZ was available. It couldn't have been scheduled at the SCG due to the redevelopment, and even if the SCG had been available, many Swans and Collingwood fans would have been locked out which would have been completely unacceptable for the AFL. If they really think the scheduling was the reason they lost, I'm not sure what to say. They were shafted, but it was nowhere near Brisbane 2004 level of shafted when they had to play their 'home' prelim at the MCG.

either way this year despite us finishing first if we play each other the grand final is at their home ground

remember you dont ever beat the wonderful hawks, built on the sweat of a hard working blacksmiths groin, they do everything the hard way remember

bunch of idiots

When the Hawks trip up to Port or Freo will it all be our fault?

Of course in between COLA, Goodes, Academies and stealing Lance Franklin all injuries, losses, suspensions and chokes suffered by the Hawthorn/Tasmainian football club can be attributed to our so called *Bloods Culture*

okay but try to keep it to this thread for giggles only, would rather keep the main Sydney board free of said 'wisdom' if you get my drift

okay but try to keep it to this thread for giggles only, would rather keep the main Sydney board free of said 'wisdom' if you get my drift

Oh yeah i agree, unlikely they see it here i havent got any for now just wondered what rules apply

well bear in mind we do have a Hawks-supporting admin who can make up the rules as he goes along so it's not just our call ;)

As long as it's done in the right spirit and doesn't get personal, we'd just lock it if it went in a direction we weren't happy with. We don't want another 'Random North Thread' :drunk:

What amuses me is the idea they have that they are victims and the afl hate hawthorn and favour every other club, the cola stuff is really all opposition fans but hawk muppets are in a world of their own delusion

A recent example regarding hawkins getting off

The angst isn't because he got off like we knew he would, its because if it was someone in yellow and brown stripes, they'd have copped a week or a reprimand with an early plea.

The other one they hate is if an opposition club is rated its somehow a slight on hawthorn, really hawks fans should be in a zoo an example today

Roos on 360 saying the Swans Freo game was a great game and the a Swans will win it.

Surprise, surprise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back