bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
OK, a little fun and no offence intended. There are lots of great posters on this board but here are my top 5 faves (until they piss me off)

1. Stat - cause you just pull up so many WESONs (weird extraneous s**t outta nowhere) that shine statistical light into the dark workings of Team Swans
2. Disgruntled Goat - I can't help but feel happier knowing someone out there is such a misery guts. Even Bedford has the odd happy day.
3. Soph - your ideal team would fill a couple of hunk-of-the-month calenders. I often wonder if the selectors check your posts to make sure we select the right guys to keep the female fans happy.
4. Fu - I want to know what drugs you use and how to get them. Your posts are a puzzle, inside a riddle, wrapped in an enigma.
5. BEZ - 'cause often you're the only one that agrees with me or appreciates my sense of humour

Please post your favourites. This is tongue in cheek.

1. Vonn - without her I don't think I'd be sure which players are actually worth having in the team, because it's important to remember that as a footy player, skills come second, we need to impress opposition teams with our stunning good looks first.
2. Bonz - at least with him around I can feel a little bit less gay than normal.
3. bedord - need someone to keep reminding me to warm down.
4. shotties - humour is always needed, and since he's apparently my watcher to make sure I don't step out of line, should keep him in good spirits...
5. Corps/Fu/Ted - the rambles these guys go on means they have to tie for wackiest poster.

1. The one and only Bedders hater of St Scum and dislikes my love of the Chubby little 13 but hes got real passion and loves a good chat and knows just about everything!
2. Vonn, Ash & Kritka my girls enough said
3. AUSSIE GUN champ love him and his constant change of avatars
4. South Swans hes my bff
5. Grim i dont think idd have as much passion for the ressies if i didnt have someone to tweet with

shout outs to Bez, Shotties, Robbie, Bonz & Stat and all my over lovers xx

and thanks for the love bungee

1. Zarrix - Great friend of mine, great knowledge of Metal music and always someone I can turn to when I need some help.
2. Plugg3r - Great sense of humour and my Southern Dragons team mate.
3. Ause Bloke - Great mate of mine, and hoping to get more games with this year.
4. indieswan - Like Plugg3r, great sense of humour and love his work in the Bay.
5. MalceskiFan - Great knowledge and good allround bloke.

Honourable mentions to The Mase, Cas79 and Bedford.

:p

1 Soph, what else can i say, love the rare cuddles at the footy. ( but i wish she would have a swan as and avatar)
2 The Goat, a man with my my own passion and some times anger towards the opening poster.
3 South Swans, his passion for the red and whites is sensational.
4 LittleBez, any fella who can turn up to the hall of fame in that brown suit and think there's nothing wrong is a favorite.
5 Toss up between Stat for warming down while away in the old dart, Bonz for his sudden fear of my goodself and our leader Robbie for allowing me to continue on this board when i have been a pain in the arse.

Tool.

1. Zarrix - Great friend of mine, great knowledge of Metal music and always someone I can turn to when I need some help.
2. Plugg3r - Great sense of humour and my Southern Dragons team mate.
3. Ause Bloke - Great mate of mine, and hoping to get more games with this year.
4. indieswan - Like Plugg3r, great sense of humour and love his work in the Bay.
5. MalceskiFan - Great knowledge and good allround bloke.

Honourable mentions to The Mase, Cas79 and Bedford.

:p
Tool.
OK, a little fun and no offence intended. There are lots of great posters on this board but here are my top 5 faves (until they piss me off)

1. Stat - cause you just pull up so many WESONs (weird extraneous s**t outta nowhere) that shine statistical light into the dark workings of Team Swans
2. Disgruntled Goat - I can't help but feel happier knowing someone out there is such a misery guts. Even Bedford has the odd happy day.
3. Soph - your ideal team would fill a couple of hunk-of-the-month calenders. I often wonder if the selectors check your posts to make sure we select the right guys to keep the female fans happy.
4. Fu - I want to know what drugs you use and how to get them. Your posts are a puzzle, inside a riddle, wrapped in an enigma.
5. BEZ - 'cause often you're the only one that agrees with me or appreciates my sense of humour

Please post your favourites. This is tongue in cheek.

Tool
1. Vonn - without her I don't think I'd be sure which players are actually worth having in the team, because it's important to remember that as a footy player, skills come second, we need to impress opposition teams with our stunning good looks first.
2. Bonz - at least with him around I can feel a little bit less gay than normal.
3. bedord - need someone to keep reminding me to warm down.
4. shotties - humour is always needed, and since he's apparently my watcher to make sure I don't step out of line, should keep him in good spirits...
5. Corps/Fu/Ted - the rambles these guys go on means they have to tie for wackiest poster.

You're okay.

1. Aus eBLoke
2. Aus eBLoke
3. Aus eBLoke
4. Aus eBLoke
5. Aus eBLoke

Pretty much says it all, i love myself ;) ...not like this bloke

warwick_capper1.jpg

1 Soph, what else can i say, love the rare cuddles at the footy. ( but i wish she would have a swan as and avatar)
2 The Goat, a man with my my own passion and some times anger towards the opening poster.
3 South Swans, his passion for the red and whites is sensational.
4 LittleBez, any fella who can turn up to the hall of fame in that brown suit and think there's nothing wrong is a favorite.
5 Toss up between Stat for warming down while away in the old dart, Bonz for his sudden fear of my goodself and our leader Robbie for allowing me to continue on this board when i have been a pain in the arse.

1. Grimlock, I always find his posts fascinating and an enjoyable read (Although I must ask does he have a life away from Bigfooty)

2. Vonn, Always provides me with a laugh and i swear once she is of age we may have to send her in to try and locate a star player to Sydney (Pending on looks of course)

3. Stat, Besides the fact I feel sorry for him as a Hull supporter so I had better bring a smile to his face, He has provided me with several great *links* this year to watch certain *Not looked fondly on* content and for this I thank him.

4. Soph, Her reserves knowledge is second to none and is always allot of fun on the board her general football knowledge is amazing and I always find her posts a great read.

5. Bedford, If I don't mention him i will start to fear for my life, But also has a fantastic hate for the scum and is a truly passionate supporter and never backs down from something he believes in and for him I respect that (I think we all love him for being the stubborn bastard he is)

Honorable mentions
Tedeski, Fantastic poster Provides great insight and always somehow gets a laugh out of me as well.

Cas, All round sports nut and it is hard to see bigfooty without him, Provides great insight and is an all round good person.

Shotties and Aussie Bloke, (Thank you for making me laugh)

Bez, a veteran of the board thats football knowledge is only matched by his incredibly interesting social life

1. Grimlock,(Although I must ask does he have a life away from Bigfooty)

I can confirm that he indeed does.....somehow;)

I have a List but don't this a sign I play favourites

1. grimlock - the Knowledge and quailty of post are second to none
2. liz - When she posts she ALWAYS posts something of note and something that should be noted.
3. Soph - Where would this Board be without her....the Board's growth is a huge part down to her
4. Bedford - Yes we have had our clashes, but his love of the club is second to none
5. Hooley - Departed for a while but she has returned for the odd post once again every once in a while.

But in truth all of you a favourite posters of mine for the simple fact you not that much trouble....except for vonn;)

Of course I do, it's called Twitter :p

I like the posts of bloodstainedangel5, AUSSIE GUN and Swans120, I find that I agree with a lot of their posts. On the other hand, I'm also fond of posters who don't agree with me on many Swans related topics - disgruntled goat and the great bedford come to mind. Other quality posters like CAS79, J_Moore and legend166, I always read their posts with interest.

Tedeski and Corpuscles who I'm sure are one and the same person, or maybe twins, love the optimism they bring around when perhaps the club isn't going so well on the field. barry fu also brings a lot of humour to the board, although in a different way to the previous 2 posters.

The regular reserves watchers, liz and SOPH - it's great to hear your points of view on the ressies games.

.Shotties. - although he does his best work off this board.

SouthSwans - great work on the videos, I've subscribed to your newsletter :thumbsu:

bonza - fellow IT nerd, keep fighting the McVeigh fight.

vonn - never change, or change a lot. At least get a haircut.

I've lost count, is that 5 posters?

1. Liz - best strike rate of any poster I've seen on BF. Doesn't post often but when she does it is bang on the money every single time. I don't think I've read one comment on here that I haven't agreed with.
2. AG - similarly, I agree with him on just about everything related to the Swans and the footy. Talks a lot of sense though it is frustrating when I think I have a good point to make, post it and see that AG has got in 1 minute before I have with the exact same thing. I swear he always gets in before me. Best graphics and avatars on BF.
3. disgruntled_goat. Personal favourite of mine. I agree with him on most of what he says and his passion and general facetiousness and disdain is a source of endless entertainment for me.
4. Malfan. Similar to AG in that I agree with most of what he says and he's a funny guy. Good enough for me, even if he did turn down my proposal to move in with him.
5. Shotties. A lot of fun to read his posts and a good knowledge of our club.
6. BSA. Had to put in a 6th. Always read what he has to say and almost always bang on the money.

Honourable mentions: Vonn (her constant complaining of her dry spell makes me feel better), SouthSwans (best compilations on BF), Stat (fellow Grammar boy), Indie (amazing knowledge for a 13 yo. I maintain he is really a 45 yo who lures the young of BF back to his house to feed on their tears. But that is neither here nor there).

1. Liz - best strike rate of any poster I've seen on BF. Doesn't post often but when she does it is bang on the money every single time. I don't think I've read one comment on here that I haven't agreed with.
2. AG - similarly, I agree with him on just about everything related to the Swans and the footy. Talks a lot of sense though it is frustrating when I think I have a good point to make, post it and see that AG has got in 1 minute before I have with the exact same thing. I swear he always gets in before me. Best graphics and avatars on BF.
3. disgruntled_goat. Personal favourite of mine. I agree with him on most of what he says and his passion and general facetiousness and disdain is a source of endless entertainment for me.
4. Malfan. Similar to AG in that I agree with most of what he says and he's a funny guy. Good enough for me, even if he did turn down my proposal to move in with him.
6. BSA. Had to put in a 6th. Always read what he has to say and almost always bang on the money.

Honourable mentions: Vonn (her constant complaining of her dry spell makes me feel better), SouthSwans (best compilations on BF), Stat (fellow Grammar boy), Indie (amazing knowledge for a 13 yo. I maintain he is really a 45 yo who lures the young of BF back to his house to feed on their tears. But that is neither here nor there).

Haha, add me on Facebook and you will see that I am very much 13. Or just go on General Discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah don't do it. I added indie on facebook and 20 minutes later I was eating candy in the back of his Van. Can't remember much after that.

And S120... I was just playing hard to get. I didn't think you'd just give up.

My top 5 in no particular order

AG
Disgruntled Goat
S120
Shotties
Barry Fu

CANDY!!!!!!!! I love candy!

And I've been burned before Malfan. Don't do this s**t to me again.

Thank you all for the love...

Favorite posters in no particular order... I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY

weh im a cold hearted bitch with no emotions. :D

Honourable mentions to those who I talk to off the board - you know who you are <3

Typical grammer prat, like stat

Clearly bitter that you weren't mentioned. Is that what's up?

And do you know which Grammar I mean?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back