favourite players...?

Remove this Banner Ad

adam goodes and kirky.
one day at port melbourne my son was upset about something,goodsey saw him upset and went and had kick to kick with him for about 20 minutes,great fella.

yeah, my son did a school project a few years ago on goodesy, had to send him some questions, goodesy sent it back with the answers handwritten himself
heath grundy, too, coz he had a kick with my younger lad at the family day in nov 2005 and was very positive

schneider? name's familiar...who is he?

LRT is mine, malch probly too.....how can you not love all of 'em???
apart from that mcveigh cur

You like to cause trouble with me dont u Panties...

Schneider bloke who got us into the 05 granny off his own boot in the space of 5 minutes, gee quick to forget.

Dont worry i wont forget him anytime soon
i loved him and he doesnt even know i exist
and i strongly believe with out Nick Davis and Schneider 05 would have never happend for us

You like to cause trouble with me dont u Panties...

Dont worry i wont forget him anytime soon
i loved him and he doesnt even know i exist
and i strongly believe with out Nick Davis and Schneider 05 would have never happend for us

yada yada yada

davis definitely, o'keefe and several others were just as impotant as ... what wis his name again? ... in the game v saints....hmm...saints, isn;t there a former sydney player at st kilda now?....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, it's a tough job to just single out 3 players so I'll separate them into 3 tiers

Favourite: Kirk

2nd Tier: ROK, Matthews, Micky O, Malceski, C. Bolton, Leo

3rd Tier: Goodes, Hall, Buchanen, LRT, Ablett, Kennelly

I even felt bad about leaving guys off that list. I just love anyone who pulls on a red and white jumper (yes even McVeigh)

Jeez, it's a tough job to just single out 3 players so I'll separate them into 3 tiers

Favourite: Kirk

2nd Tier: ROK, Matthews, Micky O, Malceski, C. Bolton, Leo

3rd Tier: Goodes, Hall, Buchanen, LRT, Ablett, Kennelly

I even felt bad about leaving guys off that list. I just love anyone who pulls on a red and white jumper (yes even McVeigh)
Good man, finally someone on this board else who likes Benny.

Good man, finally someone on this board else who likes Benny.

I've noticed theres not a lot of love for him around here.

The bloke may not be a gun but he gives 100% and when he lays a tackle his opponent stays tackled. The most unappreciated swan of all time.

Southswans: I see you're a liverpool man too. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back