Random Favourite comedians

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie Murphy's Raw and Delirious are 2 of the funniest things I've seen.

Having said that I reckon Carl Barron and Steven K Amos are my favourites of the modern standup comedians.

Wow. This is a tough one to answer.

Billy Connolly is and has always been my favourite. A lot of his stuff during the 80's was hysterical. Watch any of his stuff with Michael Parkinson. It's must watch chat show gold.

All that being said Dave Chappelle & Richard Pryor come a very close second.

At his peak Robin Williams was phenomenal, but a shout out has to go to Bob Nelson. His Jiffy Jeff boxing skit along with his American football routines are hilarious.

Louis CK is the best going around today I reckon.

Love my stand up heroes.

Recently saw Paul Foot - What a crazy man! Smart individual as well.

I could watch Norm Macdonald tell terrible long form jokes all day. His delivery is just amazing.

Have you seen his new special? A very very funny man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bill Hicks and George Carlin. Unfortunately no longer with us.
Currently, Bill Burr is pretty funny.

Just watched both Bill Burr specials available on Netflix, really good, didn't loose it hard laughing but enjoyed the ride/s.
Also watched the Anthony Jeslenik special, laughed more than I did for Bill Burr but enjoyed it less overall.

We lost one of the all time greats this week imo..

RIP Norm MacDonald.

Was the ultimate king of dead pan, my fav. I've been on a binge all week...he was so good he was able to sacrifice being funny, to be so banal and seemingly unfunny that it becomes funny. That's comedic bravery!

Reckon he was a real comedians comedian, they all respected him because they knew the schtick he was doing and how hard it can be to pull it off, I mean no comic wants to bomb! But he went out actively trying to bomb, which I turn is even funnier.

He had the ability to knock even the most professional unflappable tv hosts off their game too

We lost one of the all time greats this week imo..

RIP Norm MacDonald.

Was the ultimate king of dead pan, my fav. I've been on a binge all week...he was so good he was able to sacrifice being funny, to be so banal and seemingly unfunny that it becomes funny. That's comedic bravery!

Reckon he was a real comedians comedian, they all respected him because they knew the schtick he was doing and how hard it can be to pull it off, I mean no comic wants to bomb! But he went out actively trying to bomb, which I turn is even funnier.

He had the ability to knock even the most professional unflappable tv hosts off their game too
He was sensational.

I was also sad to hear Sean Lock passed away.

He was sensational.

I was also sad to hear Sean Lock passed away.

Lock, Jon Richardson and Jimmy Carr were so good together on 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown. I lose a lot of time getting sucked into old compilation clips on YouTube. Lock's stand up is quality.

Big fan of Bill Burr, Chappelle, Gervais, and Dara O Brianin too. Dara's interaction with the audience is the best I've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back