Player Watch Father-Son Pick #60 (2021) - Jase Burgoyne

Remove this Banner Ad

I love Willy D but young Jase was robbed for the ANZAC medal.
Our ANZAC medal isnt for the BOG.

Its for a whole lot of ANZAC and Peter Badcoe VC traits.

Willy D got it because he had a big job on Jack Steele, completely nullified him and got enough of the footy himself.

The coaches votes confirmed this with Jase getting the max 10 votes and Willy equal second with 5.

I wonder which coach gave Dixon 4 and which one gave butters 4, genuinely stumped on that.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wonder which coach gave Dixon 4 and which one gave butters 4, genuinely stumped on that.

Ken would've given Butters four, all those goals Dixon kicked on the weekend were in direct conflict with Ken's instructions to bring the ball to ground and create repeat inside 50's. He might get dropped.

Ken would've given Butters four, all those goals Dixon kicked on the weekend were in direct conflict with Ken's instructions to bring the ball to ground and create repeat inside 50's. He might get dropped.
I was surprised to see Butters get any votes at all let alone 4, i thought he was the turnover king.

Interesting that!

So one coach gave Butter 4, and the other gave him zero.
Whereas one coach gave Dixon 4, the other gave him zero.

Interesting perspectives! They both agree on Junior Burger, alternate a 2 & 3 on Drew & Houston, and each give a 1 vote to some random Saint.

I assume that the coaches best players who are likely to win the award always get some bias from the coach. Even if Butters or the younger Daicos play well, they will always probably score a copule of votes just to keep the tally ticking over.

Whoever was given the donut from Ken would not be happy ;)

Whoever was given the donut from Ken would not be happy ;)
i reckon Hinkley would've given Dixon 4. When you are dealing with someone of Butters quality everyday you would've realised that it was far from Butters best game. He was okay but not in the top 5 on the ground. Ross might've been abit lazy with his votes and just put him in there because he had good numbers and is well renowned as our best player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back