Farrer League - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Farrer League

Brad Taheny from EWK, little bloke who's quick as lightening and never complains to umps.

Measo would have to be an early front runner but not enough games.

Brad Langtry will also be up there.

Just my thoughts.

Ryan Jeffery from The Rock would have to be hard to beat. Standout in a team that has won a lot of games. Maybe Pieper could feature highly as well.
Brad Langtry would be right up there, though I thought he'd poll more last year. Kalefeldt might hurt him.
Maybe Chris Bell from Jets or Steve Barnes from North Wagga.
Its hard to know with Gullie, Meisel will be up there early. Maybe Gepp in a not strong year.
Whens the night?

Has anyone heard how D Hugo from TRYC went at the tribunal?

As a neutral observer I thought it was a bit strange that Marrar chose to cite him, there were a lot of other incidents that were a lot worse (from both teams). Maybe they chose Hugo as he doesn't have the best record with the tribunal?

Should make it interesting if the teams meet again.

Has anyone heard how D Hugo from TRYC went at the tribunal?

As a neutral observer I thought it was a bit strange that Marrar chose to cite him, there were a lot of other incidents that were a lot worse (from both teams). Maybe they chose Hugo as he doesn't have the best record with the tribunal?

Should make it interesting if the teams meet again.

What was he actaully cited for and was there much in it? I did notice he got 4wks..

well done to th gullie boys. a more dominant display in a grand final would be hard to find. only low point of the day is the news stevie jolliffe looks to be going to canberra next year. he was close to bog yesterday. awesome display from the young fella.

Nth Wagga - Nigel smith

East Wagga - Chris Jackson

Marrar - Dean Howard

The Rock - Mick Mazzochi

Rivcol - their 2nds coach from last year from what i heard

Temora - ?

Northern Jets - Wheatley

Colly - who would know

Nth Wagga - Nigel smith

East Wagga - Chris Jackson

Marrar - Dean Howard

The Rock - Mick Mazzochi

Rivcol - their 2nds coach from last year from what i heard

Temora - ?

Northern Jets - Wheatley

Colly - who would know

Heard that the coaching gig at Temora has a pretty healthy price tag attached if the right fish was to bite...

Righto you boring bastards ive found some petrool for the rumour mill so we might aswell fire it up aye!

gullie- gone for now.........
marrar- looking good, mitch steele, graeme reid, trent balding on board
the rock- rizz gone to melbourne, grunter to take the field for RUA once hes served his current suspension :D:D
ewk- whyman to be the next grant kenny, looking be the most skilled club in the comp, gun on baller set to join from outside of this league
jets- will still be harvesting by the time season starts so will behind 8 ball.
nth wagga- disgruntled ex coach looking for a home, could head east;), looking to recruit ff, chf,chb,fb and ruckman to help poor old barnesy out.
bushpigs- recruiting well, will be hoping the rumour that little critter has lied about his age and is only 23yrs and will start as number 1 rover is true
temora- look set unvail bronze statues of blacky and rambo in the hope they will play on for years to come.
colleambally- who knows? but cant expect them not to want a big start in there new league.

Just a bit on Colly for you blokes. Are super strong at home we (Jindera) had trouble with them their in the past 2 years. 5 or 6 goal better side. Have a strong midfield led by Andrew McGown who by the way is a gun was easily in the top 5 middy in the Hume League. The Pound Brothers about 4 or 5 of them go real well as well. They have some handy kids who are all as strong as an ox. Pay them a lot of respect especially at home.

COME TO THE CALOUNDRA PANTHERS ON THE SUNSHINE COAST!! - POSITIONS VACANT (PREMIERS 2010)

Local, QLD or Interstate Players!! - Move to sunny Coast!!! Jobs, housing assistance available! - for more information please private message me.

Righto you boring bastards ive found some petrool for the rumour mill so we might aswell fire it up aye!

gullie- gone for now.........
marrar- looking good, mitch steele, graeme reid, trent balding on board
the rock- rizz gone to melbourne, grunter to take the field for RUA once hes served his current suspension :D:D
ewk- whyman to be the next grant kenny, looking be the most skilled club in the comp, gun on baller set to join from outside of this league
jets- will still be harvesting by the time season starts so will behind 8 ball.
nth wagga- disgruntled ex coach looking for a home, could head east;), looking to recruit ff, chf,chb,fb and ruckman to help poor old barnesy out.
bushpigs- recruiting well, will be hoping the rumour that little critter has lied about his age and is only 23yrs and will start as number 1 rover is true
temora- look set unvail bronze statues of blacky and rambo in the hope they will play on for years to come.
colleambally- who knows? but cant expect them not to want a big start in there new league.

Where did this info on the marrar players come from? have heard differently on all 3 of those players.

Only rumours i have heard around the traps mate, pretty sure baldo isnt playing at all. Would assume steele would have a hefty amount in the providence fund so not sure what gggm's policy is there. Ewk on baller is apparently a done deal and salter from the rock is heading to turvey, but then again it is that time of year so its probably all b.s ;):confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only rumours i have heard around the traps mate, pretty sure baldo isnt playing at all. Would assume steele would have a hefty amount in the providence fund so not sure what gggm's policy is there. Ewk on baller is apparently a done deal and salter from the rock is heading to turvey, but then again it is that time of year so its probably all b.s ;):confused:

Who's the bloke going to East Wagga?

yep heard baldo isnt playing at all. i think a player from ganmain still gets their providence fund if they leave for a coaching gig but i think all the coaching gigs are wrapped up at marrar so who would know!

Are any teams confident of getting close to Marrar this year? They look like they'll be hard to beat. Have done a good job recruiting.

Are any teams confident of getting close to Marrar this year? They look like they'll be hard to beat. Have done a good job recruiting.

Yeh you would think The Rock & Marrar will be pretty strong, both retaining last years sides plus adding a few quality players.

I reckon East Wagga will improve on last year and also Rivcol after they picked up some real handy blokes and got rid of their dud coach.

Yeh you would think The Rock & Marrar will be pretty strong, both retaining last years sides plus adding a few quality players.

I reckon East Wagga will improve on last year and also Rivcol after they picked up some real handy blokes and got rid of their dud coach.

Did you mean Rivcoll got rid or their dud coach or have appointed a dud coach?

So who lookn the goods. When al; start up training?
From the flooded suburb, we coming along good, kept few thought may have gone and few recruits. still a building thing for few years yet.

wat bout the bombers, must have a budget and a bit. good way to send a bush/country/local club broke. mates with few of the recruits who have let slip on dollars paid and told by coach one night week train, why wouldnt they. but good luck to the club and must be goen ok. they got hot netballers tho so good when ya play them!!
the rock recruitn bloody reserve graders and fringe first graders anbd blokes who aint played in 2yrs, must have a theory to it. chris ward be handy for them but bout it in what i read. they could be anything
east, who knows. they quiet for first time in long time/ever. either recruitn heavy or nothing at all? heard got a a/c from osbrne plus two out there. been told younger cameron back but been told that at tigs with his bro.
rivcoll, recruitd few guns. Baldings, hannigan and few others. would not suprise me to see them top two.
who knows bout temora and the new team.

who else got any news

Remove this Banner Ad

Back