Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Nov 12, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
B.Celtics, FC Barcelona, Leeds Utd
What a load of crap, the Melbourne Storm have just won the Grand Final in the NRL, and Channel 9 go straight to the news before the premierhship and medals have been presented to the club, let alone all the post-match celebrations ...

What kind of /#$#%$# up station is 9, apart from the fact they screwed Fevola over on Brownlow night.

Pathetic rubbish hole of a station, I'll never slag off Channel 7 again

I would rather concern myself with the people battling for their survival after a natural disaster than watch a bunch of meat heads do a lap of honour

What a shamnful way to treat Melbourne viewers and fans ...

How is this going to help the NRL grow it's brand in this state ...

Useless Arse bandits.

I would rather concern myself with the people battling for their survival after a natural disaster than watch a bunch of meat heads do a lap of honour

The news often is a very bleak and depressing, that reminds you how $%#$^ up the world is, would it have hurt to postpone the news for 20 minutes to show the presentation and medals to the MELBOURNE STORM, which has given a lot of people happiness and joy...

It's an incredibly selfish and stupid decision by Channel 9.

4 other stations have the news... go watch one of them and leave us to enjoy the Storm:thumbsdown:

well decisions like this isn't going to help the Storm's cause in Melbourne is it ???

Apparently Channel 9 have a big exclusive on sixty minutes on that sleazy choking Dog muppet Greg Norman's relationship breakup with Chris Everitt ...

Like who gives a shit, Norman is an Amercian, not an Aussie anymore, and he's a prick of a bloke as well, as well as a shit golfer who has only ever won one decent tournament and choked in countless others.

What a pack of tossers.

I dunno, but you can bet your ass that Sixty Minutes will paint Norman as the 'heroic' Victim again ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the one reason why FTA should never have sport. ESPN Europe showed the AFL Grand Final, no adds and showed all of the after game interviews, medals and St Kilda's tears.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back