Autopsy Euro-Yroke (Saints) v Walayalup (Freo) - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Saturday May 18th 7:30pm - (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Saints by a lot

• Freo by a lot

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF, Freo ain't done much this year to make people forget the Lyon years but does the one week name change really hurt you so much?
What are you talking about?

Couldn't care about the names. The line was about Lyon having coached both teams back and forth, and none of them being attacking.

Yeah can the ****wit boomers and ignorant pricks take their s**t to the politics board? Really don’t have the time, patience or energy for their crap

I’m actually a little concerned about people who can’t follow a footy game when the players look the same, the guernseys look basically the same, but the team names are changed for one week.

For those affected, please see your optician, audiologist and/or psychologist.

It's shaping up as another Eurp Yroke v Walyalup classic.

Stay tuned folks.

If by classic you mean “Lyon-ball fight to the death to inch your way to 70 points in perfect footy conditions” then yes. Agreed.

There are over 40 players involved in this game, the majority of whom would’ve been the shining lights in their junior teams for a number of years. That their ability to play expansive footy gets beaten out of them is a borderline disgrace. Let them play ffs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a few of the Freo players' mums didn't check the crutch of their shorts. What is going on? Some of those clackers are getting serious friction.

Can we trade Max King??

This is a ****ing abomination.

I thought my team had the most players with no basic footy iq, but this game has defied that. Jfc this is a horrible game.

Back