Toast Eugene

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happened with the Board and all that, I'm glad that Eugene has stayed with the Roos. I hope he's enjoying the ride.

One day he might even start posting on here as a fan. He could be ''The Other Euge'' or ''A. Rocca''.

Whatever happened with the Board and all that, I'm glad that Eugene has stayed with the Roos. I hope he's enjoying the ride.

One day he might even start posting on here as a fan. He could be ''The Other Euge'' or ''A. Rocca''.

I hope not.

090921_rocca_2.jpg

Royal Blugene?

Watching the boys sing the song with the rooms packed to the rafters, couldn't help but think Euge should have been there, he would have loved it.

Was he seated next to them or just in the vicinity?

I saw him scooting past as the fans left along the level 2 concourse Chron, so I don't know exactly where he sat, but he came down from the seats on level 2, centre wing. JB et al were sitting on level 2, centre wing, right up the back near the function rooms. Euge more likely sat closer to the front of level 2, where I've often seen him sitting with his family.

I saw him scooting past as the fans left along the level 2 concourse Chron, so I don't know exactly where he sat, but he came down from the seats on level 2, centre wing. JB et al were sitting on level 2, centre wing, right up the back near the function rooms. Euge more likely sat closer to the front of level 2, where I've often seen him sitting with his family.

Ah cheers, just great to see him still coming to our games, have lots of respect for the man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back