Essendon are a RABBLE

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 4 is still in the bag :)

We let you win that :)

Lol Port just tanking thats what it comes down to. They were the moral winners at the end of the day.
Essendon.. i mean really nothing to take out of that sh*t performance.. relying on umpires to beat Port. They are a sad mob.

If Heppell wins the Rising Star then it's a joke, would love to see him win his own ball for once
Agreed, cheap possessions, sits around and pads up his stats.

At least Shuey has gonads. Heppell is akin to Stephen Hill :D

Thomson and Hird... what a dream team.. haha..

Egg on your face now, At least we could pull something out and had some run in the end. I watched the swans smack you yesterday, You had nothing and you are gonna get smacked by Cyril and Buddy and we play our bitch Carlton.

Can't wait till the first week of the finals going to be some great games....

How shit was Varcoe???

Egg on your face now, At least we could pull something out and had some run in the end. I watched the swans smack you yesterday, You had nothing and you are gonna get smacked by Cyril and Buddy and we play our bitch Carlton.

Can't wait till the first week of the finals going to be some great games....
HAHA Bummers will be the first team to loss against Carlton in a Final for the first time in a decade.. :eek:

****, you West Coast fans are insecure about schuey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon's worst was better than Port's best. Essendon are a young side so they're inconsistent. Fact is the Blues are gonna be shitting themselves for the next two weeks.

You had nothing and you are gonna get smacked by Cyril and Buddy and we play our bitch Carlton.

Your bitch? You haven't beaten us the past three times, two of which we reamed you. That hardly qualifies as "being a bitch".

I would have thought the 74 point thrashing we gave you previously taught you a lesson... obviously not. Guess we'll have to do it in a final. :eek:

When you're Essendon, a famous win is a 7 point win over a last place team.

Then there are famous draws, like the one you gifted us this year and the one in 93 when sticks missed everything ( by 20 metres LOL), then there is the Neale Daniher match, or the Timmy Watson Night Grand Final...I want to thankyou Carlscum for being our bitch for so many years, assume the position...

HAHA Bummers will be the first team to loss against Carlton in a Final for the first time in a decade.. :eek:

Did you mean lose?:confused::confused:
So now you are hanging you hat on Carlton maybe beating us? We all know the cats are old and rooted, at least we are young and on the improve, Hird and Bomber have one win against the Splats and no losses... We all know you will get Rioled in 2 weeks as well then the swans will beat you to a pulp while you will fall over the line because Nick Davis isn't playing, then the Pies will smack you AGAIN by over 10 goals...Enjoy the ride flog..

Your bitch? You haven't beaten us the past three times, two of which we reamed you. That hardly qualifies as "being a bitch".

I would have thought the 74 point thrashing we gave you previously taught you a lesson... obviously not. Guess we'll have to do it in a final. :eek:

If you check that last game I think you will find there are a few players who will play in 2 weeks who did not play that game..Mate, Carlscum have been our bitch when it counts since 1981...So many famous wins against them, anyone who has seen footy over these years knows they are our bitch..I win in a row and you want to mention the last 3 games, FFS you gitfed us a famous draw that has secured our finals spot and cost you a top 4 spot....

You won one game in living memory that almost counted except you fell at the last hurdle again, yet you flogs treat that prelim win like a granny win...That is funny, 93 was a blast.....Trust me, the Baby Bombers will tear you a new one and you will be nowhere to be seen, Again......Fletch>>> better than Garlett...Assume the position Carlton, you are our Bitch...

If you check that last game I think you will find there are a few players who will play in 2 weeks who did not play that game..Mate, Carlscum have been our bitch when it counts since 1981...So many famous wins against them, anyone who has seen footy over these years knows they are our bitch..I win in a row and you want to mention the last 3 games, FFS you gitfed us a famous draw that has secured our finals spot and cost you a top 4 spot....

Big deal. We had players out too.

BTW, our overall head to head ratio is in our favour so again...

Big deal. We had players out too.

BTW, our overall head to head ratio is in our favour so again...

head to head blah blah blah...I started attending in 1978, since 1981 Carlton are our bitch....assume the position Carlscum, you are our bitch,get back to me on the stats since 1981 or when you were born loser...If you lose to the 8th team will you sack Ratten:confused::confused:
Fev for captain coach...LOL at Henderspud.....mark this space...

head to head blah blah blah...I started attending in 1978, since 1981 Carlton are our bitch....assume the position Carlscum, you are our bitch,get back to me on the stats since 1981 or when you were born loser...If you lose to the 8th team will you sack Ratten:confused::confused:
Fev for captain coach...LOL at Henderspud.....mark this space...

How'd 1999 go again? Who was the bitch again?

Essendon are a disgrace. Do not deserve to use our logo. The Bombers are mighty. Essendumb are puny little stick insects.

carl can have `99, we`ll content ourselves with `93. How did carl go in the `00 return match up ?

Who cares? You lost to a club that you stated was your bitch, yet they've won more grand finals than your pissant club. Your club should be known as the Essendon Bowlers. You don't deserve to use the name Bombers. It cheapens our great club and code having little weaklings like Essendumb players running around calling themselves Bombers. Essendumb Pissants more like it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back