popathon

Club Legend
Oct 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cavs, Browns, Indians
I can't find a thread for this so if there is i apologise.

Anyway who are we all against?

me vs Baggers with an eliminator ranking of 131 for rd 14. is that anyone here?

I'm up against Mad Cows who was 4th in the Eliminator last week and has Purgoyne and Chornes:eek:
Could be the last hurrah for me.

The Naturals(me) vs narcarntfunklers

i scored more last week and have a better avg by about 30.. but once again my opponent has ablett and i don't.. makes me nervous every time!!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep:D! me, u have a gun midfield:D even tho u havnt got ablett hope he rips it. , but i rkn you wil win

Could all come done to Captain choice. For your, Ablett (i assume), and for me ????. My team looks stronger on paper, but at this stage of eliminator, i think it comes down to luck more than anything else.

versing Murdujola ( something like that anyway:confused: )

im ranked 407th, versing a team that is 7,000th something, but its always going to be a tough week, when there midfield is ablett, bartell, cooney, hodge, k.cornes, stevens and palmer emergencie:eek:

Armada (me) vs Blind Walruses
Rank 1315 vs 83 so this my last week but it has been fun. He scored 250 more than I last week and I also have major backline problems.
Hope it's someone from here as I'd feel better being beaten by someone from BF.

Armada (me) vs Blind Walruses
Rank 1315 vs 83 so this my last week but it has been fun. He scored 250 more than I last week and I also have major backline problems.
Hope it's someone from here as I'd feel better being beaten by someone from BF.

He has Richo though. I had a look at his team cause he is the guy that could beat me in the DT Talk leagues competition:)

He has Richo though. I had a look at his team cause he is the guy that could beat me in the DT Talk leagues competition:)
That could be my only saving grace but he still scored 2200+ last week with Richo scoring 48. I need to worry about having Burger, McLeod and Myers in my backline. Looks like my tactic to hold on to them and hope everyone else trades them out has back fired from an eliminator point of view.

The Baxters vs eaglerock
Ranked 1 vs 245
Beat him by 474 points last Rd.

Sounds easy, but my team played well above themselves, and he took a donut with Cornes last week, has Judd back in his lineup, and had quiet weeks from the likes of Mundy and Porplyzia.

At least if I go out it will be derby style - Dockers vs Eagles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back