EDFL Grand Final - Nyora v Catani

Remove this Banner Ad

i see tootoo vs. fitzy as the main matchup.

whoever wins this will win the game.

catani by 14pts.

j.tymensen will be BOG.

m.gooden will be hell-bent drunk.

again.

i see tootoo vs. fitzy as the main matchup.

whoever wins this will win the game.

catani by 14pts.

j.tymensen will be BOG.

m.gooden will be hell-bent drunk.

again.

Did ya get any colour in those pasty white arms on Saturday BPGMan? Good to see ya puting in some pre-season work for Airlie Beach.

nah i got soy sauce on the front of my white tank-top.

had to change.

nah, i think ive put in a good pre-trip and about to hit my straps.

early tip for WoW: Ben Monk.

nah, monkeys coming.

it depends on how you define worst.

a) sloppiest/messiest/drunkest/stupidest person there. "hobbo"

or

b) weak as piss/go to bed at 8.30 every night. "monkey"

??????

nah, monkeys coming.

it depends on how you define worst.

a) sloppiest/messiest/drunkest/stupidest person there. "hobbo"

or

b) weak as piss/go to bed at 8.30 every night. "monkey"

??????

Fair Enough. I was thinking more along the lines of a. Dunno if Monkey will be that bad? No really obvious weak links I can think of - Phil is a bit of an unknown - not sure if he is gonna have a crack or not. Has runs on the board with plenty of trips under his belt. Puppy could also go either way.

Just so I contribute to the original intention of this thread - don't know who will win on Saturday, but it should be a good close game with football the real winner.:rolleyes:

Catani will get Murphy back after the birth of his son on Sat morning. What about Mounsey - anybody know if he's a chance? Guess a couple of Catani boys are gonna be unlucky to miss out with their twos knocked out on the weekend.

What about Nyora - any changes likely? Francis any chance?

I will tip nyora obviously, Fitzpatrick is important but he only kicked 3 on the weekend out of about 22 i think. Game will be won in the midfield, stop tymenson and the 2 algers and nyora should win. 2 very even sides so should be another great game. Davidson came in for murphy and played ok so would be a chance to keep his spot, tough decisions for catani.

Did ya get any colour in those pasty white arms on Saturday BPGMan? Good to see ya puting in some pre-season work for Airlie Beach.

You can't talk Axe Man! The massive long black hairs on your arms makes your tan look better than what it really is. In fact, you and Dutchy would be pretty close in a blinding pale skin contest!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes. you do.

bought me a corona.

bought you a cruiser.

bought me another corona.

then i bought you a corona.

and you still owe me one for my birthday.

that is all.

You can't talk Axe Man! The massive long black hairs on your arms makes your tan look better than what it really is. In fact, you and Dutchy would be pretty close in a blinding pale skin contest!!

Correction - I have no tan, which is why I don't get around in a singlet too often (that and the girlish arms). That said I think I am still slightly less pale than Dutchy who is almost Albino. Hopefully 12 days in Queensland from next week should help. Anyway - you're not exactly bronzed yourself Budda. You looked like you were wearing white skins under your jumper and shorts at Buln this year. Probably didn't help that you were the only player on the field not covered in mud.

yes. you do.

bought me a corona.

bought you a cruiser.

bought me another corona.

then i bought you a corona.

and you still owe me one for my birthday.

that is all.

Ah yes, I thought it went something like that. What's the go with you and coronas? I'm struggling to remember alot of Saturday night. I didn't think I was that smashed? I'll buy you one at the GF.

Correction - I have no tan, which is why I don't get around in a singlet too often (that and the girlish arms). That said I think I am still slightly less pale than Dutchy who is almost Albino. Hopefully 12 days in Queensland from next week should help. Anyway - you're not exactly bronzed yourself Budda. You looked like you were wearing white skins under your jumper and shorts at Buln this year. Probably didn't help that you were the only player on the field not covered in mud.

That's because I was wearing skins..... The only skin I showing that day was my face and knees.

No, I'm not the most bronzed but I make that up with sexyness...;)

Yes, you were correct bigpapagman, those reception chicks were no good!!! Although they thought I was funny.

How much of a coincidence is that? I rarely do deliveries as it is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back